TMBF Olympics Sat 5th Sept 7pm-9pm

Guest Willow

For those of you not able to make the Beetle Drive in the afternoon, here's an opportunity not to miss out on the fun.

This year we'll be hosting the first TMBF Olympics between 7-9pm on Sat 5th Sept.

There'll be a series of events such a welly-wanging, water balloon catapult competition, egg and spoon, sack race, the most fairy cakes eaten in 2 minutes and the fastest pudding scoffing without hands etc.... and kids are more than welcome to join in.

Nothing too taxing but all good...almost clean fun.

If you're interested sign up below then we've got a good idea of numbers. There'll be a BBQ in the evening and anyone wishing to have a drink is welcome to stay over as there's plenty of room to camp.

Hope to see you there.

X Willow X

Great Korbs!

PS if anyone can think of any other daft competitions....lets have your ideas.

And Techno...I'm saying no to wet t-shirts before you start. I've seen enough man-boobs to last me a life time...never a pretty sight :wink:

Well if it's ok for us to camp after the Beetle Drive then yes, we're definitely up for it!!!!! Oooops - haven't asked Rennie yet! Oh well he'll be there to win the cider supping challenge! :lol:

I can wang a welly with the best of them!! :wink:

not sure yet if we be able to come but pringle king/queen comp is fun... the winner is person who can get most pringles in mouth at once and close their lips without spilling any out... my mate can fit 12 :shock: (her b/f approves lol)

also it is the hospice's run the next day so all be welcome at that..will post details up about it this week/print flyers out for tomz. xx

Hoping to do both this and the beetle drive - if I can I'll be camping (both days) as my b'day on the next Sunday. Only thing that may stop me is a mate (and his better half) both have birthdays around the same time and we were talking about maybe having a joint party but I've got a feeling it may end up the week before as that's the weekend my mates better half turns 50 :lol:

Will keep you posted :3some:

:cheers:

Hoping to do both this and the beetle drive - if I can I'll be camping (both days) as my b'day on the next Sunday. Only thing that may stop me is a mate (and his better half) both have birthdays around the same time and we were talking about maybe having a joint party but I've got a feeling it may end up the week before as that's the weekend my mates better half turns 50 :lol:

Will keep you posted :3some:

:cheers:

Ooooh! That means we get to give kolw the bumps!!!

Yeah I did but then I had to take it back, wasnt the bike for me, killed my wrists after about 5 mins and I think it wanted to blow up!

Looks like its 125 for me!

Just bought sat nav so I dont have to go on the motorway other than a couple of junctions of the M1. Thinking I could meet you at the Snake Pass? Frankie m8 if u dont want to be held up by my slow bike I would understand. Still a bit of time yet tho