Got a pair of black alpinestars smx4 boots, my feet feel like they're burning when it's hot, doesn't help one being close to the exhaust, but both just burn! Any summer boots availiable in a similar style??

Got a pair of black alpinestars smx4 boots, my feet feel like they're burning when it's hot, doesn't help one being close to the exhaust, but both just burn! Any summer boots availiable in a similar style??

do they do them in white? black conducts heat, white reflects..

I've got Sidi Vertigo boots (like the look of the Alpinestars though) and they have vents. Haven't had an issue with hot feet with them yet. Wet feet, yes. Hot feet, no.

(the vents have a habit of opening up when it's raining.)

could be tight boots, i do do 'em up pretty tight, think its cos they do up similar to my snowboard boots with the pull tight and slide toggle.

when i get the bike back i'll try em a bit looser(spelling??)

thanks

Consider the socks you wear too.

I wear Bridgedale "coolmax" liner socks and that's it and my feet are fine in my non-biker but still full on gore-tex lowa mountain boots.

The liner socks are designed to wick sweat away into your main socks and therefore help keep the feet cool and dry, but I just wear them on there own on the bike and that keeps em even cooler.

happy days

check em out

https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/webpoin ... 19-group2=

I have SMX4 and those Arlen Ness ones (although in black) and have never had a problem with hot feet in either or them... I'm just a cool dude.

When you take your boots off, do your feet feel as warm to the touch, as they actually feel? If not then may be circulation..

I have the same problem, and its because they are tight and the blood circulation isn't as it should be, so may just need to loosen them a little.