I want one-Helmet.

Just wondering feel I have to ask even tho I probably know the answer but have you tried one on in a shop?

I would always reccomend buying one that you have tried on and know that fits as its more important than simply finding one you like.

Even down to the fact that the same style helmet that says the same size as one you have tried before may even fit differently, i have found this to be the case.

Just wondering feel I have to ask even tho I probably know the answer but have you tried one on in a shop?

I would always reccomend buying one that you have tried on and know that fits as its more important than simply finding one you like.

Even down to the fact that the same style helmet that says the same size as one you have tried before may even fit differently, i have found this to be the case.

Ah i really didn't think about that mate, however there really is no shops near by me that would sell helmets. I can see your point of view i meen the helmet i have at the minute is a XL however it nearly tears my lugs off when taking it off.

the helmet i have at the minute is a XL however it nearly tears my lugs off when taking it off.

How big is your head??!! :shock: :lol:

Also, with the front flip helmets, I have read somewhere that they are incredibly noisy at anything over 60mph. I don't know that though, never had one.

J&S sell these mate. Have a look on there website and see if there is one close to you. Fit is the most important thing about a helmet. If it doesnt fit right then it will be useless. If that one doesnt fit there are plenty of other flip helmets around like te Caberg Trip, Nolan do one, Shoei Multitech. Have a shop around :)

I can see your point of view i meen the helmet i have at the minute is a XL however it nearly tears my lugs off when taking it off.

:shock: :shock: Big 'ad :lol:

I get that with my helmet if i take it off slow sometimes, not sure why :|

J&S sell these mate. Have a look on there website and see if there is one close to you. Fit is the most important thing about a helmet. If it doesnt fit right then it will be useless. If that one doesnt fit there are plenty of other flip helmets around like te Caberg Trip, Nolan do one, Shoei Multitech. Have a shop around :)

:stupid:

Very similar looking too and only £10 more Click Here

Helmets are like trainers, an XL in one might be slightly different in another,

for instance,

Shoei make helmets, as do Arai, my mate is the same size lid as me, but he prefers the shoei, and I the Arai, reason being he has a normal head, and i have an Egg head,

example, Bert and Ernie

so definately try one on, and then search for a deal on that helmet (manufacturer) on line..

and yes, i realise that you bunch of ... will rib me for this...

images.jpg.0257bf9b8dc743ab3a6bcf84beb39e00.jpg

Ah i really didn't think about that mate, however there really is no shops near by me that would sell helmets. I can see your point of view i meen the helmet i have at the minute is a XL however it nearly tears my lugs off when taking it off.

Surely there are some down in Newcastle? Does your dad know of any local shops, just for trying things on? Here's one I found just by looking on Google for "motorcycle shop Newcastle": http://www.mandsmotorcycles.co.uk/find_us.aspx but can't say if it's any good or not!

I love Caberg helmets, good quality for the money too, I have 2 of them. Mine are a white Justissimo and a black V2, both great and I love the internal visor. To be honest I wouldn't ever go for a Nitro helmet just because the quality isn't as good as others. That said it will of course have passed all necessary safety tests to be sold in the UK...but I'd still be looking at the likes of Caberg because they just feel much better.

Like others have said, definately best to try them on before buying.

Well ...... I couldn't possibly let you down Frankie ...So next time I see you ......... :thumb:

Well ...... I couldn't possibly let you down Frankie ...So next time I see you ......... :thumb:

any developments with the bike Dan,,, :up:

anyways, i'm less bert and ernie, more billy mitchell, or gary lineker..

I have used 4 different helmets from 3 different manufacturers in the last 2 months. All have fitted me perfectly, but they were 3 different sizes (S, L and XL) apparently.

ian bell yamaha is your way.Think they sell duts.Go try a few on to get the right fit.10 mins down the road to the toon,get yourself to Wecky hill(wesgate hill)more than enough choice there.