do I need CBT test ??? >>Counterpart Cat A<<<

ah , ok I see so moped is 50cc and everithing above is motobike

Well there are different catagories of bike, but thats a whole new discussion :roll:

CBT is well worthwhile as it gives you all the basics.

my mate gave me to drive his jawa http://www.bikez.com/pictures/jawa/1990 ... Cosmin.jpg :lol: about 10 years ago :roll: it went well

and I had a pushbike wich I used every day , before I passed a car test .

so I feel confident with that course :lol:

thats all you need is it ? :)

P.S.

sorry ,don't know how to shorten links :oops:

• 2 weeks later...
Hm I'm confused :?: on my counter part I'v got Categoty A ,BE ,GH --- but on plastick photocard -> B , B1 , f k p ,

Is that means I'm allowed drive biger than 125cc motorbikes ?

all cats on the counter part of provisional entitlement

so your provisioanlly entitled to A = motorbike, B+E = car with trailer, GH i think its a road roller or a tank or something silly youll never need to drive :lol: :lol:

all cats on your plastic card are full entitlements so B = car, B1 = light car (quads, reliant robbin, etc) f = tractor, k = pedestrian controlled vehicles (sit on lawnmowers) p = moped

and since your only provisionally entitled to motorcycles, you can only ride anything up to 125cc :)

as a note, anybody who has the restricted licence (or licence to produce electricity as i usually say as part of my crap jokes) will notice they have both cat A on their card and cat A on their provisionally entitlement on the paper bit, this is because anything over 33BHP is technically a provisional entitlement and so having an unrestricted bike is like riding a big bike on a provisional licence :)

as a note, anybody who has the restricted licence (or licence to produce electricity as i usually say as part of my crap jokes) will notice they have both cat A on their card and cat A on their provisionally entitlement on the paper bit, this is because anything over 33BHP is technically a provisional entitlement and so having an unrestricted bike is like riding a big bike on a provisional licence

So technically you should be able to ride a bigger bike than 33bhp with L plates on, to follow this to it's logical conclusion :? :idea:

as a note, anybody who has the restricted licence (or licence to produce electricity as i usually say as part of my crap jokes) will notice they have both cat A on their card and cat A on their provisionally entitlement on the paper bit, this is because anything over 33BHP is technically a provisional entitlement and so having an unrestricted bike is like riding a big bike on a provisional licence

So technically you should be able to ride a bigger bike than 33bhp with L plates on, to follow this to it's logical conclusion :? :idea:

yes, as long as your over 21, and with a DAS approved instructor

yes, as long as your over 21, and with a DAS approved instructor

I thought there must be a catch. :wink: