Black or new blue

nman1

<t>black or blue</t>  

74 members have voted

1. 1. black or blue

• Black
    • Blue

OK people, I have to think about placing my order for the new 750 gixer in March (apparently they are not going to import as many as thye did last year, according to local dealer)

Now do I go for the complete black or the new dark blue, black and white. I love both and I`ve had two black bikes now so may think about a change. Coments and views welcome.

Admin, any chance of a poll thingy ???? pretty please

2010-Suzuki-GSXR750c.jpg.cf880b6718309e6b43fa33c12d36190d.jpg

bike_gsxr750k8_0b.jpg.f4cb9d46dd4c9cb64a9e775240461391.jpg

My first thought was Black all the way!!

But after reading that you want a change, so looking more closely at the blue.. Have to say it looks good, destinctive too.. :)

Imagine placing the order for one and then the other.. See which you pine for most.. (Not the best way to describe what i mean but im so tired that it will have to do :D)

I'd normally go for black, but there are already a lot of SV 650's around :lol:

Which is why blue is the bestest and fastest colour around ;)

You'll not regret the blue oneee!!! :mrgreen:

Buy the blue and white one, go old school!!!!!!

Buy then both??

get it in blue n white and it'll always be a gixxer, get the black and it could be a Yamyondasukisaki

Sat on my mates black 750 a while ago, stunning bike but as we walked up to it I couldn't tell if it was a Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda etc etc, it just looked like a black sports bike from a distance until we got closer. The blue and white one would stand out a bit more and give your bike a bit of individuality at least.

BLACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLUE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IT REALLY NOT THAT HARD