CBR600RR vs GSXR600 vs R6 - which one would you have?

bigup

<t>Which one would you have?</t>  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you have?

• CBR600RR
    • GSXR600
    • R6

so, im thinking of buying of these brand new, they have 0% finance offer on at the moment whcih makes it sound more appealing.

my current bike is a Bandit which i will p/x in for the new bike

i wont be using it for the track, and will be used for fair weather rideouts, also fair weather commuting maybe (35mile journey)

i know i will have to test ride them but just wanted to know which of the 3 is best?

Thanks

I am biased as I have a RR8 CBR600RR, as for boring and common???????? you obviously havent ridden one, its as quick as either the other 2, GSXR's are the most common bikes at the meets I have been to so I would never have one, I have the blue and white RR8 and havent seen another on the road, if its your first bike the CBR is so easy to ride, jumped on it after doing my MOD 2, its so forgiving, never had any squeeky bum moments.... yet!!!!!!! :D

I'm gonna go for the Gixxer if it's only road riding as it's not so hardcore compared to the other two, so will be easier to ride quickly on the road without it getting all twitchy over bumpy B roads.

If however you ever want to take it on track it's the R6 all day long, followed by the CBR, then Gixxer.

Well ive seen more CBR's around than gsxr's :lol:

Seriously???

It may be that there isnt a honda garage in leicester and there is a suzuki / yamaha garage here.

I have only seen one newish CBR since I have been riding (only passed mt test in September though :D ) every other bike in Leicester is a Gixxer!!!! Not that is a bad thing as the new Gixxer 1000's look sick!

The R6 is common as anything...

The RR is very common as well but comes in more variations...

The GSXR comes in the same colour EVERY time... Blue and white...

Out of all... CBR RR gets my vote. Its the best for the money, the best looking in my opinion and will last you the course!

Any of them as they are all pretty much the same :roll:

As others have said go test ride them, the differences are so tiny its really down to whatever one flicks your switch.

GSXR as it has different power settings for riding in the wet / dry. Handy for winter riding.

Does a 600 need this.

Theyre all much of the same.As said pick the one you like the look of neither will dissapoint.

Personally i think the r6 looks the best

I only Joined today but looking through this thread i feel it's largley irrelavant and i don't mean any dissrespect to other members giving advice but the bike you go for is the one that makes you smile like a cheshire cat. If there is one machine out there feels right, looks right and goes right more than another then thats for you.

Bikes are a heart buy, not a brain buy! if you buy a bike on some body else recomendation you still have to live with it, and all the niggles that there might be.

simple answer is ride them all (properly out on your favorite roads) and make your own decission after all one mans w**k mag is another mans chip wrappers!!