Jerez - Moto 2

chris128

Anyone watch this? Its on BBC iPlayer now, just watched it and what a race! I wont spoil anything important but it was stopped after a couple of laps due to a crash and shortened to 17 laps instead of 26 or whatever it should have been - pretty much every one of those 17 laps was action packed with the lead changing so many times between so many different people. I thought I wouldn't find it that interesting because I had never heard of most of the people in Moto 2 but it was definitely worth watching! :)

haha what I only said there was a crash :roll: everyone that was in the crash started again on the restart so nothing major :) (although there were a lot of people went down in the crash)

go watch it! :D

just watched the Moto GP race and it was pretty boring compared to the Moto 2 one :P and yeah I have to admit I laughed at the crash when Elias got up and started running away then promptly fell on his face :lol: poor guy

moto 2 is the best class they have made for years, close, fast and an engineers dream :)

oh and there was one rider who didnt make the restart cos he got hit by a bike sliding into him as he picked himself up

Just watched it this afternoon after a weekend away partying, what a race - I love MotoGP but the Moto2 blew it away, it was similar to the MotoGP race about 4 years ago (Elias, Rossi and Roberts Jnr I think it was) that converted me from boring Formula 1. I'll be watching Moto2 from now on. :D

Didn't understand why the restart didn't use current track position rather than qualifying position though - I thought that was unfair.

I thought all the races yesterday were good :?

Really? Absolutely nothing happened in Moto GP until like the last 2 laps as far as I can remember, where as the entire race in Moto 2 (after the restart) was like those last 2 laps in Moto GP :)

I see nothing happened so there wernt the best race bikes on the planet with some of the best riders on the planet circulating a race track precisly lap after lap with all the skill thats involved in that, that doesnt interest you?

So yes I thought all the races where good!

no, seeing people go round and round a track (no matter who they are) with no overtaking does not interest me much if I'm honest. Yeah a couple of laps is fine but not like 20 with pretty much no 'action'. Each to their own though eh :)

EDIT: I'm talking about on the TV btw, I'm sure watching it in real life is great no matter what happens.

yeh watching it live is great no matter what happens, but wheel to wheel is not the thing thats action watching lorenzo track down and pass rossi and pedders for the lead was where the action was as it was for a win different if it was for tenth i grant you ;)

But that is what moto gp is gonna be like so youll have to get used to it!

moto 2 is the best class they have made for years, close, fast and an engineers dream :)

That who made bet that was the shortest meeting in history

"er what can we do to replace the 250's ?"

"hey anyone seen world supersport?"

" good idea right whose for going down the pub?"

:lol: