Bike Scrabble discussion

Voodoo

Craig (7vwh) You have underscored mate.

I was going through the posts and you have only given yourself 5 points for "Italia" when it should be 6 plus the bonus 5 for a country.

i,m going to have some good rides next month been a bit busy .........don,t think i will catch up now :(

No Probs Craig.

It better to be busy at work mate.

You could Still post and see where you come. As everyone is limited to a Maximum of 30 posts a month, to help people who are busy or want to join in part way through the month.

Besides its just an excuse to get out on the Bike :wink:

I did 288 miles yesterday and only took one bloody photo (which has already been used by someone else :crybaby: )

I haven't been over to the Lakes for a few years and was disappointed at the amount of new 40 zones that have popped up. It screwed up my planning and just managed to get back home to see England's goal lol.

I did 288 miles yesterday and only took one bloody photo (which has already been used by someone else :crybaby: )

I haven't been over to the Lakes for a few years and was disappointed at the amount of new 40 zones that have popped up. It screwed up my planning and just managed to get back home to see England's goal lol.

7VWH, you can use the same place, if its been posted by someone else, just not yourself..

and if i'd if known i'd have put the kettle on, as its probably my pic that you're on about...

7VWH, you can use the same place, if its been posted by someone else, just not yourself..

and if i'd if known i'd have put the kettle on, as its probably my pic that you're on about...

You can use the same place put NOT the same sign in the same month.

Otherwise you'd have a group going out and posting all the same pictures

aye, it was the Kirkby Lonsdale pic lol

well you had 3 or 4 to choose from... i take it its the one coming into KL from Kendal? otherwise, its not mine...

Did not get out much on the bike this weekend so may have to do a few miles after work to get some villages in. Still time to bounce back with some long named places. :D

Had intentions of doing this, had plenty on my ride, but the signs are always where you can't stop! :(

as long as your bike is in shot, i've used laybys, and quiet junctions... but having a pillion has helped sometimes,

above all make sure that you and your bike are safe.

Had intentions of doing this, had plenty on my ride, but the signs are always where you can't stop! :(

There's a knack to it Ruthie, a knack ;)

Do share?? :lol:

There's a knack to it Ruthie, a knack ;)

Do share?? :lol:

it involves picking quieter traffic levels and just stopping, but be careful emergency stops to photograph signs wont win you any freinds... a lot of the photos on here are main road and often double yellow, but if there is a layby infront, behind, etc then its best to use it, luckily we arent the size of a car, so as long as you haven't stopped on a blind bend, most cars will be able to get round you.. but if you feel unsafe, then its not worth it. and remember most towns have many exits, so you might be better off on the other side of town.. or opposite side of the road. again safety first.

Majority of them are on straights e.t.c but double yellows and not an exceptionaly wide roads.

But I'll give it ago, may wait till July's comp though as the month is halfway gone! :D

wait till July's comp though as the month is halfway gone! :D

July's Comp has a new rule for the order of posting.

Clue.... Start to work through the Alphabet with your town names

Aberdeen - Bolton - Coventry - Derby - England.

Points stay the same, but you don't have to follow the previous name.

But everyones personal posts have to be in Alhabetical order, So we shold all go from A to Z

If you miss/skip a letter theres a 30 point deduction.

You don't have to wait for everyone to complete a letter before you move onto the next one, as long as there is a post between your last one (the same as now)

Any questions Please ask

wait till July's comp though as the month is halfway gone! :D

July's Comp has a new rule for the order of posting.

Clue.... Start to work through the Alphabet with your town names

Aberdeen - Bolton - Coventry - Derby - England.

Points stay the same, but you don't have to follow the previous name.

But everyones personal posts have to be in Alhabetical order, So we shold all go from A to Z

If you miss/skip a letter theres a 30 point deduction.

You don't have to wait for everyone to complete a letter before you move onto the next one, as long as there is a post between your last one (the same as now)

Any questions Please ask

Ooh!!! Me likey ;)

I can use the Bow Brickhill now!!!

If it contains Either the first or last letter of the previous post. Yes

Its got a H yes you can (AS LONG AS ITS A FOOKING ROADSIGN)