Camping in the Lakes (Keswick)

GarethNW

didn't think this included an offer of a lift from Windermere, and you don't do pillion......)

No ........ But you do :wink:

One carrying pillion one carrying gear

Mojo Best of luck For Monday. (Hope its a Boy) :cheers:

didn't think this included an offer of a lift from Windermere, and you don't do pillion......)

No ........ But you do :wink:

One carrying pillion one carrying gear

Mojo Best of luck For Monday. (Hope its a Boy) :cheers:

Helens my Pillion, with camping gear, and Mull is a "L" with camping gear, so no available seat .. but thanks for considering..

and Helens my Pimp. :up:

You two behave yourself's

Well I can always nip to Windamere and pick up NM if he brings his gear an lid.

Just need to make sure WF & crew are at the camp site before hand so that nothing goes walkies (I hear there's a couple of lads there from stockport!) can't be to carefull.

:roll:

(I hear there's a couple of lads there from stockport!) can't be to carefull. :roll:

I wouldn't worry about them lads from Stockport nicking stuff (they aint to bright from that side of town) - what you do need to worry about is (how can i say it) let's say a good solid padlock for the tent and a wine bottle cork should suffice!

BB

I wouldn't worry about them lads from Stockport nicking stuff (they aint to bright from that side of town) BB

Feck Me Pot, Kettle.

I'll come down with you to carry Monkey's gear. Just let us know what time your arriving Nm

NM off peak return is £29 get your ticket BEFORE you travel its cheaper.

Train Times

http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/ ... =TimeTable

Penrith is a main line and easier for getting to and from quickly (straight across the A66).

and you will probably get there before windermere, as you stay on one more stop, after Oxenholme, otherwise its waiting for an additional train,

also traffic in Windermere is likely to be heavy this weekend due to the Air show.

you never know we might get a flyby....

Gareth's coming up Thursday eve.. Helen, Callum and me Midday Friday. same with Carole (Wiggleit)

What time are you lot getting there for? N which station d'you want me to go to?

Liase with frankie, NM he's knows the local area. I'll just fit in with whatever

Feck me Penrith is £10 more for a return, thats mad its shorter time on the train

NM, do you have a lot of gear or will you just be jumping on the back of a bike with a backpack?

If your light I can come get you any time after lunch but if you need gear then may have to wait for TC to arrive and I think that's around 4pm ish.

did someone say there is a B&B near the site ? if weather good I would love to come down but not riding 120 plus miles in the rain (hates cleaning my bike ) so will need to see weather forecast nearer the weekend

did someone say there is a B&B near the site ? if weather good I would love to come down but not riding 120 plus miles in the rain (hates cleaning my bike ) so will need to see weather forecast nearer the weekend

Tel : 0500600725 from £45 pppn B&B

Kings Head, Thirlmere, CA12, on the A591 Keswick to Thirlmere.

http://www.lakedistrictinns.co.uk/kingshead_welcome.cfm

Tel : 0500600725 from £45 pppn B&B

Kings Head, Thirlmere, CA12, on the A591 Keswick to Thirlmere.

http://www.lakedistrictinns.co.uk/kingshead_welcome.cfm

Thanks WF will see what the weathers gonna do and give them a call if good

If the weather sucks well its a good job the pubs open :) and I have a massive tent we can hide in! Still cant wait and I will beat this rain problem!!!!!

NM I sent you a PM about picking you up if you can make it.

Im not going to go mad on Food for the BBQ with the rain issue. If the weather picks up it will be a trip to the butchers saturday. There will be plenty to eat tho so dont worry. (50 pot noodles and a kettle)

I will be fireing up the BBQ if its dry at the time.

If the weather sucks well its a good job the pubs open :) and I have a massive tent we can hide in! Still cant wait and I will beat this rain problem!!!!!

2nd dry day in windermere.. so looks good..

will see you tommorow Gaz.

Im glad your having dry days, as soon as I turn up tonight I garentee it will rain!

Everytime it was dry yesterday I got the bike out to give it a clean and it rained 10 mins in every time!!!!!

I will not be defeated but this rain and tbh the im going for the company and the booze.

(50 pot noodles and a kettle)

Where we going to plug the kettle in................

Couldnt give a $heite about the weather. its a weekend camping with mates and beer.