RobJam

Ash

mojobanana

Wiggleit

Mull (125)

Please say hello to my cooking stove :twisted:

fire01.jpg.41096802efac21a075ac71e5dc82c865.jpg

campsite-01.thumb.jpg.7f282197c74865dc21d2e902ec7fce74.jpg

We will be having our fire and are laughs behind the caravans in the hills.

campsite-02.thumb.jpg.967af5c3e8e133cf83f64c260e8baed6.jpg

This field is on the other side of the road from the first picture and is open to anyone who is a light sleeper :)

campsite-03.thumb.jpg.4361e05eafdf7f048b22f1abd424a2ac.jpg

Can't wait now!

I've just had a chat with Gareth about the food and Money.

Gareth is getting and bringing Food for Friday evening, Saturday and sunday morning, Bacon butties. Plus Tea making stuff, and coals for BBQ

Also he's got plates, knives, folks and Cups.

So that saves carrying loads of crap on the bike

Could people Please let him know by PM or Here if they are Bringing and cooking their own food or they would like him to cater for you. BY WEDNESDAY LATEST so he knows how much food to get.

We've said if we each chip in £5 a day (£10) for weekend per head should cover it. Any money left over can be put towards our campsite fees.

Camping BB mate, but apparently there is a cottage of sorts for the wussy types :mrgreen:

Gareth, TheWife and I are happy for you to cater for us. Saves on the carrying crap malarky !!

So will wedge you when we see you. Lemme know if you want some money beforehand.

Camping BB mate, but apparently there is a cottage of sorts for the wussy types :mrgreen:

I'm just calculating the costs of tent/sleeping bag night light rucksack dummy... lol

Let us know if your coming. We can meet you on the way up.

We're coming From Stockport through Clitheroe, Settle, Hawes, Devils Bridge and over to the lakes.

We're coming From Stockport through Clitheroe, Settle, Hawes, Devils Bridge and over to the lakes.

Now that sounds like a decent ride.

Thinking logically, i might 'skip' this meet so i can buy the necessary equipment to be able to enjoy an overnight stay as well as be safe on the bike. I'd really like to get up for the weekend but I cant justify the costs at the moment so i think i will have to bow out and get everything for the next event, pretty gutted as it would be good to meet all in my favourite place in the UK...

BB

Sorry Monkey I'm coming from South Manchester But the bike will be loaded up with my gear.

Could you get the Train to Windermere and maybe get there.

Train to Windermere or Penrith. Bus to Keswick... ??

(Bus from Windermere/Keswick goes past Campsite)

I was thinking More along the lines of meeting him at Windermere station and giving him a lift

Train to Windermere or Penrith. Bus to Keswick... ??

(Bus from Windermere/Keswick goes past Campsite)

I was thinking More along the lines of meeting him at Windermere station and giving him a lift

He would have to change at Oxenholme and wait for the local trains.. , and you will have gear on your bike, as stated in you first response..

Sorry Monkey I'm coming from South Manchester But the bike will be loaded up with my gear.

Could you get the Train to Windermere and maybe get there.

didn't think this included an offer of a lift from Windermere, and you don't do pillion...

If a lift is being offered, it might be better from Oxenholme, (Kendal) as it is the main line station, and he wouldn't have to wait for the Thomas express.... (4 each day...)

Umm.... I've PM'd Gaz and TC, but I'm now unable to go...

Got a *very* important day next week and basically need to prioritise that and knowing me I'll drink far too much and I'll suffer the consequences. So.. I'll be at the next one. Promise :D