bloody failed mod1 this morning

Hi all

well as some of you know I was to do my Mod1 this morning, I just decided to hire a bike, have 1 lesson and go for it. well I failed :(

The guy that went before he passed , although he failed last week for going 1 KPH too slow, ( then it starts to rain a little)

15 mins later it was my turn and guess what, its windy and raining reaaaaaally heavily.

And I failed, By going 1 KPH too slow on the swerve :( instructor told me to do it all in 2nd, i was using a 125cc , sounded like it was going to blow up, vibrating like hell , and redlining.

hate everything lol :( especially since i managed everything else perfectly, there was millions of room :(

Gutted for you Tak :cry:

Don't your head drop mate try and stay positive.

At least your off to watch the England game

aye off to watch them get humped by the germans, if england win ill be more annoyed lmfao

Oh mate, sorry to hear it! Your instructor was a muppet for telling you to do it in 2nd. I found that whilst I was practising - the bike simply can't do 32mph in second. Changing up cost me some speed but you can get up properly!

Side note: I had no lessons either mate. Don't let that put you off! Try try again!

Belive me 2nd gear on a 125 kills it and I failed exactly the same way 1 km out!

2nd time I gunned it into 3rd coming out the bend and full throttle and that works !!

Just belive that all the best RIders fail mod 1 ist time and you will nail it next time,just get your bike into 3rd coming out the bend !!

Good luck :cheers:

Belive me 2nd gear on a 125 kills it and I failed exactly the same way 1 km out!

2nd time I gunned it into 3rd coming out the bend and full throttle and that works !!

Just belive that all the best RIders fail mod 1 ist time and you will nail it next time,just get your bike into 3rd coming out the bend !!

Good luck :cheers:

Yup ! all the best fail first time ... its well known

Like ker5h said .... ya should of come to the rally instead though :) was mre fun.

Got it rebooked ?

I would honestly hold fire mate, I was up at StreetBike at the weekend and was told by quite a few people (including people who are running training for their mod 1) that the DSA are now going to scrap the Mod 1 now due to the amount of accidents that have occured since the test was first introduced.

I have been told that close to the End of July we will know more and if they are.

gutted you failed though mate, I think the speed trap is honestly quite pointless.

Cheers

JT

I would honestly hold fire mate, I was up at StreetBike at the weekend and was told by quite a few people (including people who are running training for their mod 1) that the DSA are now going to scrap the Mod 1 now due to the amount of accidents that have occured since the test was first introduced.

I have been told that close to the End of July we will know more and if they are.

gutted you failed though mate, I think the speed trap is honestly quite pointless.

Cheers

JT

What happens to those between Mod1 and mod 2 I would like to know ! If It turns out I did all them carpark stunts for nothing then a DSA examiner is gonna be wearing my Bike as a hat :shock: