DOESNT CONTAIN ANY ROSSI SPOILERS NOW SORRY!!!

fazerboy

Can't wait to see him on the Ducati, hate the team but love Rossi so I'll support them. Hopefully he and his team can sort out the handling and the factory can give him the extra power that the yammi doesn't have...

4th place with a wonky leg was impressive. Congrats to Dani Pedrosa too, finally getting the better of Lorenzo (who I was starting to think had been replaced by a machine - too consistent for a human)

Edited by 2fast2soon

Tho I havent seen it yet am sure it was some achievment but its not like he was the first after all both lorenzo and pedrosa have ridden with iffy legs, i believe lorenzo battled to a 2nd position!

Oh and wherever possible please keep spoilers covered using the spoiler tags or op please keep specific details out of thread title thanks.

I havent seen it YET but the topic "Nice on Rossi" kinda SPOILT it. :up:

Also wrong section.I was avoiding the racing section :up: again :lol:

Edited by j4ff

c'mon peeps... if you ain't seen it and worried about seeing the result FFS dont come onto a bike forum where there is likely to be something said!

c'mon peeps... if you ain't seen it and worried about seeing the result FFS dont come onto a bike forum where there is likely to be something said!

No need if the title doesn't give it away. Some people might not get to watch it for a few days, should they have to avoid the forum for that time too when giving away the result can be easily avoided.

IIRC the title didnt give it away, something along the lines of respect to rossi... and tbh its not going to be a suprise that he did well.

Now if he mentioned his position, or that du Puniet has fractured his tibia and fibula, that would be different :lol:

IIRC the title didnt give it away, something along the lines of respect to rossi... and tbh its not going to be a suprise that he did well.

Now if he mentioned his position, or that du Puniet has fractured his tibia and fibula, that would be different :lol:

Not saying it did. You said if you don't want to know don't come on a bike forum. I was talking about not giving it away in general, not this thread specifically.

Actually if it hasd been posted in the right section in the first place people could come on the forum and not look in that section, also there is a post in there explaining about spoilers.

Also why shouldnt people visit the forum if they hadnt seen it, i have been away i can get on the forum but may not be able to see the races well actually I cant till tomoro.

Please think of others thats all were asking!

yeah,i thought i titled it quite well tbh,no result or anything,i just suggested he did well,especially given his recent medical past, oh well :roll:

As stated it would have been easier to avoid if posted in the correct section.

"Hard lines Rossi "would imply he didnt do very well

"Nice one Rossi" implies he did do well.

Thats was my take anyway.I was at work today so had to wait for the iplayer.

Still a cracking race.Thought he would have faded toward the end not be battling it out with winger.

Haha no I just love rossi and don't like the idea of a thread about how great he is turning into people having ago about spoilers lol

Now stop changing the topic and worship appreciate him :twisted:

Haha no I just love rossi and don't like the idea of a thread about how great he is turning into people having ago about spoilers lol

Now stop changing the topic and worship appreciate him :twisted:

He cocked up on that last corner though. Amateur :)

I never used to make much effort to follow Moto GP but I thought would give it a go as I do watch F1 a fair bit. Just never had much interest in superbikes. Anyway just finished my late shift and watched the race, and was excellant and cant wait to watch the next one! 100% addicted!.................and I would agree this thread more about appreciating Rossi and not problems concerning spoilers. He is damn good to do that well with the injury he had so recently.

Or the more considerate attitude would be that the original poster puts 'may contain spoilers' in the title... not hard is it!!

No its not, you're right... either way I think this part of the topic is done and dusted... Rossi did ride amazing though, hats off to him.