Hartside Cafe Ride out - Sunday 22nd Aug

Guest WalneyFrankie

I think it's just gonna be a case of opening the curtains on that morning and hoping for the best. I'm at work until about midday but I'm still gonna try to blast up to the cafe in time to meet you lot.

I'm gonna nip up there in about 20 minutes actually, just for the craic.

meet at Devils for Ten... hoping to be at Penrith for 11-1130

That's me leaving at 8am then, be a long ride :) - weather depending obviously

Lee, send me a text before you set off out, or not.. I'll be leaving home at about 8.40.. my numbers in contacts, but I think everyone has already got it / used it..

slight change to route, we will be going up Kirkstone pass, rather than the Shap straight.

so will end up doing the highest pass, highest pub and highest cafe... in England.

Weather report has changed from a little black cloud with two rain drops to a white cloud and the sun all the way through to full sunshine.

Of course that could change anytime, but fingers crossed tomorrow could still be on. :cheers:

If its sunny i might even take the bike out of the garage.

If i do i'll see you all there

So....... who is going tomorrow for certain? (weather looking very good 20+ heat) but little rain at 10am Lancaster way..

I'd have been up for this, but I have a wedding to go to in the afternoon - looks like and excellent route - weddings shouldn't be allowed on a Sunday - tut tut.

Sunday is the Sabboth - as someone once posted on their signature - Knee down and pray - LOL