Failed my Mod 2

I have been following the threads on this forum and learnt loads from you all - thanks! I just wanted to share my disappointment in that I failed my mod 2 yesterday and at the time was annoyed but ok about it! Today I feel really fed up and annoyed at myself. I failed because on the first roundabout I pulled out and a guy beeped me! I made a judgement and thought I would be ok to go! I knew I had failed but just kept going and only had two other minor faults! Gutted because I have to wait 10 days before I can do it again and have a Kawasaki ERF 6 waiting for me in my garage! :crybaby:

Jenny

Aha! A fellow banana! Welcome!

It's really frustrating isn't it?! At least you know what you did wrong rather than feeling a bit peeved at an examiner who failed to use his discretion - sometimes things just happen. But, at least it's only 10 days and frankly the weather's quite rubbish at the moment, really wet and windy :( and I share your pain at having a bike you can't ride...got my new bike two weeks ago and barely managed to get used to the thing so far!!!

Keep yer chin up and keep going!!

all the best riders pass 2nd time round! :)

the time will go quicker than you think, just don't dwell on your mistake too much as its the worst thing you can do (trust me i know, i failed for something really stupid on my first go at mod 2).

good luck for next time!

all the best riders pass 2nd time round! :)

the time will go quicker than you think, just don't dwell on your mistake too much as its the worst thing you can do (trust me i know, i failed for something really stupid on my first go at mod 2).

good luck for next time!

This is true 2nd time you will pass

I failed first time cos i did something stupid also and kicked myself afterwards but c'est la vie :)

bad luck jenny. 1 mistake and thats it eh. Wot a bummer. Im sure you ll pass next time :D and can all the clowns that say the best riders pass 2nd 3rd or 4th time get real. We all know the best riders pass the first time so :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted failed it again!!!! :oops:

I got the same examiner following me in his car! I failed on doing 40 in a 30 and not being in the right lane at the roundabout!! The most annoying thing is that I am not failing because I can't 'ride' the bike but because I am doing really silly things!

Do I give up or keep going? :crybaby:

Don't give up!!

Why don't you go to St Helens examiner Anette is o.k,

She told me to get up to speed on nsl road when I was doing 30.

Also the routes are easier than Atherton ( according to my instructor).

I did mod 1 Atherton no way was gona do mod2 there.

Interesting to hear that - I hadn't thought of doing it anywhere else. Problem is I would have to find another riding school to use their 500 bike - any suggestions? I know St Helens better than Atherton/Bolton. Some of the places I went today I had never been to.