whats going wrong - theory?|

hey , i took my first theory test about a month ago , ill admit looking back i could have revised more and going out on the piss the night before wasn't a wise idea , on this i failed on my theory by 3 but passed my hazard. So i reapplied , knuckling down on revision , so yesterday i passed on my test , but failed my hazard perception. i think a lot of it is , you can revise and revise but a lot depends on what comes up over the widespread array of questions . So basically im worried for next time , can anyone help me out though on advice , as far as revision goes i shall stick at it but i thought maybe you guys can help ..

thanks

someone on thi sforum was kind enough to give me a couple of DVDS to get me through my test and i passed... by the time i took my theory i knew all but 2 of the questions... if you pm me your name and address i will send them to you... go through them time and time again until you have it nailed :up:

I think the thing about the theory test is, you've got to remember that the questions (apart from stopping distances and stuff) are all answerable by common sense. Before you answer a question, think to yourself, is it safe ?

My friend told me this before I did the test, and I passed first time :)

Have you got any of the driving test DVDs? They have all the questions you are likely to be asked, so if you go through them enough times you should start to learn them all. If you practise the Hazard Perception videos then you soon get the hang of what's required of you.

Good luck!

someone on thi sforum was kind enough to give me a couple of DVDS to get me through my test and i passed... by the time i took my theory i knew all but 2 of the questions... if you pm me your name and address i will send them to you... go through them time and time again until you have it nailed :up:

I'm pleased the DVD'S helped -wel done!........

I found them useful so its also good to see them passed on to help someone else

• 1 month later...
Just to let you all know i passed today , yippeee

Pleased to hear that you passed the theory....

''Victress' on here is looking for some help..if you still have the DVD's it might be nice to send them to her

Cheers :cheers: