TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Ah right thanks, the website didn't really make it clear. Only ask, as being an iPhone user, I could do with some way of charging it as it only lasts a day at a time :mrgreen:

I'm keeping the Attendee list up to date Ben - see....http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/view ... 11&t=36708

It's up to date at the moment :D (as far as I'm aware, unless others have changed their plans and haven't said :roll: :lol: )

Just booked the weekend off work, YAY :lol:

Probably be coming in the car again this year as I like to take everything including the kitchen sink with me

just dont forget the sun cream :lol:

I won't this is what happend last year

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/djowen01/28262_10150211472475442_783395441_13057142_8039447_n.jpg

We are still going Ben

welcome to follow us up............we will be in the car as the missus dont do pillion

Bike will be on a trailer as she dont drive either

Willing to carry your gear for ya as discussed on fb :cheers:

Will update on our travel plans when they are finalised 8-)

Anyone else coming from around pompey, southampton, winchester area give us a shout? :wink:

Now to find out how much a bike trailer is to hire 8-)

:cheers:

Don't hire one! Buy one and then sell it on eBay when you've finished with it??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am driving up from the Southeast on Friday afternoon if anybody needs anything carrying in the car??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ah right thanks, the website didn't really make it clear. Only ask, as being an iPhone user, I could do with some way of charging it as it only lasts a day at a time :mrgreen:

We've got leccy hook-up for the campervan, so happy to charge your phone :D

I got a HTC and it also lasts about a day...could a possibly be cheeky and pinch a charge in ya van? :lol:

Yeah we don't mind charging phones - plus the fact some people have booked B&B rooms so they'll probably be able to help too :D

As long as you all remember your chargers - and might need to label them so they don't get mixed up!! :lol:

Get a lighter socket for the bike, only £5-6 on ebay and are so easy to fit and leave under your seat my sister could do it (she's 13 & not mechanically minded).

Can't wait for the rally!! Only 10 weeks to go!

Get a lighter socket for the bike, only £5-6 on ebay and are so easy to fit and leave under your seat my sister could do it (she's 13 & not mechanically minded).

Can't wait for the rally!! Only 10 weeks to go!

Have just ordered one mate, so I can charge on the journey, but don't really want to leave my bike running just to charge my phone while we are camping :P

No need to leave the bike running, the drain on the battery is minimal.

Also if you go out for a ride with people just charge it for a bit then.

Trouble is you can't turn the headlight on my bike off, so the battery wouldn't last that long

OK that would make the battery go down a little quicker, still, 'gotta for a ride to charge my phone' is a good excuse to go for a ride out.

You don't need to even turn the ignition on, and a phone battery only holds a few hundred mah, so as long as you don't leave it on over night it'll be fine. And what's wrong with push starting your bike? Get yer back into it. :lol:

I fitted one to my Gilera, and it works a treat. Think i'll be making up another for the bandit soon. :cheers:

You don't need to even turn the ignition on, and a phone battery only holds a few hundred mah, so as long as you don't leave it on over night it'll be fine. And what's wrong with push starting your bike? Get yer back into it. :lol:

I fitted one to my Gilera, and it works a treat. Think i'll be making up another for the bandit soon. :cheers:

Or just buy one with the fuse etc already in.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... _930wt_881