TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

I got upset with another Forum that insisted on publishing the race results before I got chance to watch the races. I don't mind discussing it as long as the results aren't in the thread title. I hate football, only watch motorsports and beach volleyball :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well as you know we frown upon that kind of thing!

Err not beach volleyball :)

The Anti football thread!

Football is great!

Just trying to balance it out.

Good job theres no questions on football tho as TC tells me I know nothing about it either :)

I am the worlds worst at quiz's so dont pick me!

I am the worlds worst at quiz's so dont pick me!

I'd like to challenge you for that title. If it ain't science or technology, i don't know it! (and probably not even then :lol: )

WOOOOOOOO!!!! Thanks :mrgreen:

Pay day on Friday so will order my tshirt then :cheers:

Lmao! You should work in sales! Yes I do have a tent thanks :mrgreen:

Ooo forgot about fancy dress, will have a look at costumes later. Also do you know what time they serve till in the evening. I couldn't get the Friday off, so will be going straight from work at 5pm so probably won't arrive till 7-8 and will be well and truley ready for grub by then!

Apart from what sue and ian do i dont remember any other mjusic last time and am thinking fires will be a no no, all they told us last time was if we used any stones for bbq's can we put them back.

no fires!

they'd frown on loud music on the field

cos other people will be camping too!

there is a " dining room" off the main bar

we set up the disco/karaoke kit in there

we're doing the quiz fri and music sat.

What's the score regarding music? Will someone have a ghetto-blaster for sounds and are you allowed fires on the site?

We could possibly bring the ghetto blaster for in the field - check first that the pub don't mind though. :)

Are you definitely coming to the Rally Paul?

What's the gossip then? Who's going to get themself arrested? Who's going to end up preggers (hopefully not me :shock: )?

We're all fans of The Only Way is Essex aren't we? I need someone to talk about that with at te rally, it's my life! :lol:

What's the gossip then? Who's going to get themself arrested? Who's going to end up preggers (hopefully not me :shock: )?We're all fans of The Only Way is Essex aren't we? I need someone to talk about that with at te rally, it's my life! :lol:

Hopefully no-one - though there's no telling! :lol:

Hopefully no-one :shock: - most of all you! :lol:

No we are not! - Gimp! :P

I was gonna start a new thread but thought I might as well write it here,basically I like to ask anyone who lives in mcr to team up somewhere like the town centre on the day of the rally so we can go together.

One small issue though,I'm still on Hell plates and can't use the motorway,if anyone's interested let me know :wink:

There'll probably be threads nearer the time in the relevant rideout sections for getting to the Rally, so keep your eye open :)

Cheers,I'm so bad with directions that when I see a sign that says: ''wellcome to town centre'' I wonder what town? :roll: