TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Sue can you knock me off the camping list please?

I was looking forward to attending for the whole weekend but due to work I can't.

I'll be there for the Saturday night, all things going as planned, and as i don't want to sleep in the hire car, i'll be booking a room. if there's any left!

only up side is i have a really good excuse for not having fancy dress - i'll have only paid off my ship on the saturday morning :mrgreen:

yep, just rung. no rooms :(

apparently there's a place a mile down the road, but don't fancy staggering off through the countryside drunk on a saturday night to get to it :lol:

might have to invest in another tent and sleeping bag.

i WILL attend the darn rally!!! :mrgreen:

:oops: please put me back on the camping list. ta x

yep, just rung. no rooms :(

apparently there's a place a mile down the road, but don't fancy staggering off through the countryside drunk on a saturday night to get to it :lol:

might have to invest in another tent and sleeping bag.

i WILL attend the darn rally!!! :mrgreen:

:oops: please put me back on the camping list. ta x

You could always share a tent - There are plenty of large ones with only 1 pevert (I mean person) residing therein - NMan1 for example!

:angel12: