TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Take it that's a 'yes' then Ash??!! :lol:

As I will be having a once in a bluemoon weekend off of my healthy diet I will be eating as much junk as possible. So that's a yes :mrgreen:

Well it's getting nearer!! Woop woop!!!!!! :D

Hope you've all got your Fancy Dress at least planned!! :wink: :lol:

I'm still waiting for people to let me know what music they would like that goes with their costumes!! We've got ours sorted & nman1 has told me his!!

I'm thinking about making cakes, cookies & sweets to sell cheaply, to raise funds for the Forum. If I did, would any of you be interested?? Not gonna do it if no-one will buy them! :lol:

I think the likelihood of anyone saying, "Ooh no, I don't really fancy a cake/sweet/cookie, ta." While nursing a hangover of epic proportions is fairly low. You may have to eke coins from grubby mitts though!

I don't mind making a few bits and bobs? I can easily make cookies and they're fairly compact to fit in a tin on the bike :D

that's cool! As Ian's bringing the camper, transport isn't so tricky for me.

I thought doing cakes & biscuits etc wouldn't affect the pub's food sales & if we can make a few quid into the bargain it'll all help Forum funds! :D

Oh and if you're on the 'maybe' list, please confirm when you know if you can/can't make it - thank you!

Oh, and I keep forgetting to mention I'll be doing a pub quiz on the Friday night, using Sue and rennie's AV if everyone is up for it?

£1 per person entry (to pay for prizes and any remainder will go to forum funds) and teams of up to 4 people, 4 or 5 rounds of 10 questions, including a picture quiz (and no, it's not guess the bike).

Bring yer brains people!

I think some people are getting a little bit too excited :shock:

As long as they clean up after themselves :lol:

Definately up for a pub quiz!! Not that I expect to be that good at it lol (Though I did quite well on our uni one the other night!)

Cakes = amazing idea too!!

This rally is going to be awsome!

Yup!!! :lol:

And your point is???? :up: :lol:

Its 2 months away with lots of stuff happening inbetween, calm down :shock:

I'm excited about the other stuff in between too!!!! :lol:

Oh and yes please to the football Jo!!! :lol:

I wasn't planning on any footie related questions: a) I hate football, b) I don't know anything about football, and c) this is a motorbike forum...lol

Good!

So thats no sport questions then :wink:

:stupid: Beer, bikes & military stuff please! NO FOOTBALL!!!!!! (Note: I absolutely despise people who write in caps to emphasise things which shows how much I detest professional football)

NO SPORT QUESTIONS , what about BSB, WSBK and Moto GP questions ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ooooooo I know loads about that!!! :wink: Especially how to pick a sh*t Fantasy Race Team!!! :oops:

NO SPORT QUESTIONS , what about BSB, WSBK and Moto GP questions ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Really megawatt for a bike forum have you seen the pitiful amount of conversation that goes on around here regarding bike racing?

Do you think theres likely to be any bike racing questions?

I got upset with another Forum that insisted on publishing the race results before I got chance to watch the races. I don't mind discussing it as long as the results aren't in the thread title. I hate football, only watch motorsports and beach volleyball :mrgreen: :mrgreen: