TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Anyone wants to share their tent with Don the jeweler? :cheers:

Hi there! :)

Are you a 'definite' for the Rally then? If so I'll add you to the attendee list :)

Hiya James!! :D

Yes there are some electric hook-ups on the site - we've got 1 for the campervan & I think Vicki was booking 1 for the trailer tent.

I'd get in touch pretty sharpish if I were you though, cos there aren't that many!!

Excellent will call as soon as I know wether her parents will allow her to steal there new caravan lol I'm not a great fan of them however this caravan is luxury lol

Haha dont park it next to our mega old and tatty Conway Contiki trailer tent!

lend us your big tent :lol:

wanted to take my mams trailer tent but will have the bike on trailer :(

Are you a 'definite' for the Rally then? If so I'll add you to the attendee list :)

It really depends,I like to spend the weekend there camping with you guys but sadly I haven't got a tent,it'll be pointless turning up just for the day,can't get on it coz gotta ride back :( :( :( ,that's why I was wondering whether I can share a tent with someone here,it'll be very much appreciated :roll: :roll: :roll:

[it really depends,I like to spend the weekend there camping with you guys but sadly I haven't got a tent,it'll be pointless turning up just for the day,can't get on it coz gotta ride back :( :( :( ,that's why I was wondering whether I can share a tent with someone here,it'll be very much appreciated :roll: :roll: :roll:

I might be riding over for the day if i can't get the time off work. Its not far from Manchester and its a top ride when the roads are quite.

I did it last year. Rode home to see my lad off on his prom. Then phoned Gareth to put the Barbie on and it was all ready when i got back.

It really depends,I like to spend the weekend there camping with you guys but sadly I haven't got a tent,it'll be pointless turning up just for the day,can't get on it coz gotta ride back :( :( :( ,that's why I was wondering whether I can share a tent with someone here,it'll be very much appreciated :roll: :roll: :roll:

tents £20 at tesco :thumb:

Yeah little one man pop-up thingies aren't they.

Anymore of that abuse and i'll report you young lady

LMAO so many comments......so LITTLE time

Yeah I think so just waiting to hear about time off work but will prob defo be there

Ps I'll bring my tent with me if making it so can be used if needed ;-)

Yeah I think so just waiting to hear about time off work but will prob defo be there

Ps I'll bring my tent with me if making it so can be used if needed ;-)

Good, good, I'll add you to the 'defo' list! :lol:

And cheers for the tent offer - someone will be grateful! :lol:

Donnie has bagged our spare tent!

I'm not putting it up though! :lol:

Thanks to Ian for being a great help,I'm in!hallelujah!!! 8-)

putting the tent up?well as jezza always says: ''how hard can it be''? :D

Well it's getting nearer!! Woop woop!!!!!! :D

Hope you've all got your Fancy Dress at least planned!! :wink: :lol:

I'm still waiting for people to let me know what music they would like that goes with their costumes!! We've got ours sorted & nman1 has told me his!!

I'm thinking about making cakes, cookies & sweets to sell cheaply, to raise funds for the Forum. If I did, would any of you be interested?? Not gonna do it if no-one will buy them! :lol:

I'm thinking about making cakes, cookies & sweets to sell cheaply, to raise funds for the Forum. If I did, would any of you be interested?? Not gonna do it if no-one will buy them! :lol:

Food!?! Where!?! :mrgreen: