failed theory.. on different section this time?

I am actually quite frustrated about this at the moment so I feel like I want to get it off my chest. I just got back from my theory test for the second time. The first attempt I got 42/43 for multiple choice and 57/44 for hazard percep. So I only failed on 1 mark on multiple choice. This second attempt I got 45/43 for multiple choice and 42/44 for hazard percp. This means I got 15 less marks on the hazard percep this time unyet I noticed they were litteraly the same clips. How? How can I pass the first hazard percep with flying colours and then lose so many on the second attempt? It felt like I clicked for the same hazards as last time and more.

To be honest, I think that this proves how much of a money making scheme the new test is as it is so unpredictable. Don't think I'll be taking it again in a while lol, my CBT doesn't run out until end of the year anyway.

Does anyone have any good software for practicing mainly the hazard percep part? If so it would be really useful, thanks alot.

-Matt.

Buy this: AMAZON CLICKY Just £5.99 delivered :thumb:

Oh, and I also think this tests are a rip off :evil:

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

That is the only product you need.

What I have been doing is completing all the practise tests (theres 59 of them) covering every question, if you dont know the answer you can get a hint or read the relevant section of the highway code helping you learn what you dont know.

When you finish those, do a mock test... then look at what sections are your weakest points and set up some custom practise tests for those categories.

Also there is every single official hazzard perception videos on the DVD so you can get all the training you need for that.

If you dont pass after doing all that........ it must be something to do with nerves or bad luck.

For the theory I learned it parrot style. For about 2 weeks before the test I did half a dozen tests every day, boring but it worked!

With the hazard perception its not as simple as just clicking when you see a potential hazard.

For each actual hazard, there is a 5 second countdown from the potential hazard appearing to it becoming an actual hazard. You hac to click within the 5 seconds to get any points, click on 5 seconds = 5 points, leave it til 1 second before the actual hazard = 1 point.

But click on 6 seconds = no points! I practised estimating when the 5 seconds would begin and that worked for me. Clicked when I estimated the 5 seconds started and then again after a second or so to be sure I did get it within the 5 seconds.

I think you can do practice ones here http://www.theory-test.co.uk/asp/hazard ... n_info.asp and it also explains a bit about it.

got my 2nd theory next week.I'm using the driving test hazard perception test DVD and I'm getting between 60 / 67 out of 75 .i also have the dsa theory DVD and am getting a pass every time ,so next weeks test should be a walk in the park......with my eyes closed.........and both legs tied behind my back........... ha we will see.if i get , computer says no ill get a trike and they can stick the test were the sun dont shine :lol: