TMBF Rally Sat PM ride out

Guest akey

So was chatting with willow and we are planning a ride out on the Sat afternoon of the rally.

Time TBC but will be after lunch.

Planning a nice run around some local roads at a reasonable pace. The ride will be good for anybike at all so if you are on a 125 dont worry we wont naff off and leave you its all about a nice ride.

More info and route to follow, but please register our interest here and what bike you are on so I can select an appropriate route. Also add any place you particularly want to visit (cat and fiddle, matlock bath, bakewell, buxton, long hill, etc etc) and will see what i can sort out.

Rider list

Akey - Tiger 955i

Willow - CBR 600 Fsport

Ash - CBR600RR

Sue - YBR125

Decor58 - GSX600F

Ruth - SV650 (poss)

Nman1 - GSXR

Stu - TL1000s

revscasa - Fazer600 or Gixer thou

megawatt - ???

mojobanana - ZX12R Ninja

Dan - Fireplace

Spafe-gsx1400

Yorbandit - Bandit 1250GT

Takanta - ????

MHarrison94 - 125 ??

tsurugi-ijin - Bandit 650

Devans

Mark1fazer

Boothy - Bandit 600

Ben Whitcher - SV650

Grumpy Old Git - Bandit 1250

(hope you don't mind me editing your post Mark :D )

having ridden on the last ride out (Rally), I would suggest that the lead DOES NOT HAVE A SAT NAV! :up:

Seriously though, the ride out was great last time - about the right length and with 'interesting' bits. Need to programme in a 'chippy' stop though as us 'fit' ( :shock: ) lads get quite hungry! :lol:

Looks as though the whole weekend is going to be great!

Thanks you lot for organising it all. :cheers:

Thanks you lot for organising it all. :cheers:

seconded, THANK YOU!!! :cheers:

And in fozzies defence it only went wrong twice I think (we'll gloss over the time finding the camp site), so comapred with nowt it was bloody good (even attached to the little 125 leading a huge pack off 600's)

So was chatting with willow and we are planning a ride out on the Sat afternoon of the rally.

Planning a nice run around some local roads at a reasonable pace. The ride will be good for anybike at all so if you are on a 125 dont worry we wont naff off and leave you its all about a nice ride.

More info and route to follow, but please register our interest here and what bike you are on so I can select an appropriate route. Also add any place you particularly want to visit (cat and fiddle, matlock bath, bakewell, buxton, long hill, etc etc) and will see what i can sort out.

Rider list

Akey - Tiger 955i

Willow - CBR 600 Fsport

Ash - CBR600RR

Sue - YBR125

Decor58 - GSX600F

Ruth - SV650 (poss)

Nman1 - GSXR

Stu - TL1000s

megawatt - ???

mojobanana - ZX12R Ninja

Dan - Fireplace

Spafe-gsx1400

Takanta - ????

MHarrison94 - 125 ??

Devans

Mark1fazer

Boothy - Bandit 600

Ben Whitcher - SV650

Craig - Z1000

Rider list

Akey - Tiger 955i

Willow - CBR 600 Fsport

Ash - CBR600RR

Sue - YBR125

Decor58 - GSX600F

Ruth - SV650 (poss)

Nman1 - GSXR

Stu - TL1000s

megawatt - ???

mojobanana - ZX12R Ninja

Dan - Fireplace

Spafe-gsx1400

Takanta - ????

MHarrison94 - 125 ??

Devans

Mark1fazer

Boothy - Bandit 600

Ben Whitcher - SV650

Craig - Z1000

Jamie -SV650s

Rider list

Akey - Tiger 955i

Willow - CBR 600 Fsport

Ash - CBR600RR

Sue - YBR125

Decor58 - GSX600F

Ruth - SV650 (poss)

Nman1 - GSXR

Stu - TL1000s

megawatt - Fireblade RRW Streetfighter

mojobanana - ZX12R Ninja

Dan - Fireplace

Spafe-gsx1400

Takanta - ????

MHarrison94 - 125 ??

Devans

Mark1fazer

Boothy - Bandit 600

Ben Whitcher - SV650

Craig - Z1000

Jamie -SV650s

_DITTO ________________

I'm not sure but isn't MHarrison coming pillion with Fozzie to the Rally? :?

If that's the case I'll be the only person on a 125 & would therefore hold everyone else up. Not sure I want to bear that sort of liability!!

Was kind of hoping that there would be a slower group. :(

I'm not sure but isn't MHarrison coming pillion with Fozzie to the Rally? :?

If that's the case I'll be the only person on a 125 & would therefore hold everyone else up. Not sure I want to bear that sort of liability!!

Was kind of hoping that there would be a slower group. :(

I think he is hoping to have a 125.

If he does then I won't feel so guilty!

Nah dont feel guilty sue, with the speed restrictions round there you wont be holding anyone up :)

Anyway am sure no one is going to mind at all you'll be fine!

pretty sure willow is planning on having 125s along, if not then i can take them and let the faster guys head off, i dont mind having a pootle.

Anyway we will sort it out whatever we need to do to make everyone happy on the day.

Thanks guys - yeah it's 50mph on a lot of the roads & I can keep up with that! :lol: I'm just not very quick around the corners!! :oops:

But hopefully the ride up there will be good experience & practise for the rideout :D

but im sure we can sort it all out on the day :)

i would just like to say to if the weather forcast is crap the bike will be staying at hope!!

If the weather forecast is crap I will be staying at hope....or even home lol

but im sure we can sort it all out on the day :)

i would just like to say to if the weather forcast is crap the bike will be staying at hope!!

If the weather forecast is crap I will be staying at hope.....or home even lol

bugger and i cant even blame the phone :lol:

id love to come on the ride, but not 100% sure yet if i have to pop home nd pick up a friend of mine for the saturday night.

i will be on my thundercat, but happy to ride in a slower group as my cornering isnt the fastet yet either( though i do like a little spurt of speed on the nice straight bits lol), having said that im off to wales this weekend for a big group rideout over 400 miles so maybe i will improve some lol.