Your worst joke!!!

Little Jonny goes in to his mum and dads room , his dad is giving his mum a good rodgering, jonnys dad looks up and throws a pillow at him " get out you little sod " he shouts at him laughing.

Half hour later Jonnys dad hears a proper commotion coming from Jonnys room , his dad goes into Jonnys room and sees him giving his nan a good seeing to " what are you doing " jonnys dad screams,

Not so f*^cking funny when it's your mum is it ! " replied Jonny

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop in Dingle, they walk over to the bird section and Gerry says to Paddy, 'Dat's dem.'

The owner comes over and asks if he can help them.

'Yeah, we'll take four of dem dere little budgies in dat cage up dere,' says Gerry..

The owner puts the budgies in a cardboard box.

Paddy and Gerry pay for the birds, leave the shop and get into Gerry's truck to drive to the top of the Connor Pass..

At the Connor Pass, Gerry looks down at the 1000 foot drop and says, 'Dis looks like a grand place..'

He takes two birds out of the box, puts one on each shoulder and jumps off the cliff.

Paddy watches as the budgies fly off and Gerry falls all the way to the bottom, killing himself stone dead.

Looking down at the remains of his best pal, Paddy shakes his head and says, 'Feck dat.

Dis budgie jumping is too feck'n dangerous for me!'

THERE'S MORE. ...

Moment's later; Seamus arrives up at Connor Pass.

He's been to the pet shop too and walks up to the edge of the cliff carrying another

cardboard box in one hand and a shotgun in the other..

'Hi, Paddy, watch dis,' Seamus says.

He takes a parrot from the box and lets him fly free.

He then throws himself over the edge of the cliff with the gun.

Paddy watches as half way down, Seamus takes the gun and shoots the parrot.

Seamus continues to plummet down and down until he hits the bottom and breaks every bone in his body.

Paddy shakes his head and says, 'And I'm never trying dat parrotshooting either!'

IT IS NOT OVER YET....

Paddy is just getting over the shock of losing two friends when Sean appears.

He's also been to the pet shop and is carrying a cardboard box out of which he pulls a chicken.

Sean then takes the chicken by its legs and hurls himself off the cliff and disappears down and down until he hits a rock and breaks his spine.

Once more Paddy shakes his head. 'Feck dat, lads. First dere was Gerry with his budgie jumping, den Seamus parrotshooting.... And now Sean and his feck'n hengliding!'

On a farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together.

One day, the two were playing when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink.

Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm.

Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor.

Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley. Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.

Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him.

After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the bike, rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented: best buddies, best pals. A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!

The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle.

Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his cock and he would then lift him out of the pit. The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story? (Yes, there's a moral): "When you're hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks."

An Irish mother in-law arrives home from shopping to find her son-in-law Paddy in a steaming rage and hurriedly packing his suitcase. "What happened Paddy?" she asks anxiously.

"What happened? I'll tell you what happened. I sent an E-mail to my wife (your daughter) telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip. I get home...and guess what I found? Yes, your daughter, my wife Patricia, naked with Joe Murphy in our marital bed! This is unforgivable, the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever"

"Ah now, calm down, calm down Paddy" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. My daughter would never do such a thing!

There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile. "Paddy, I told you there must be a simple explanation...She never got your E-mail."

In my maths class I was doing some work on polygons when my teacher asked.

“Quick fire question, how many sides does a pentagon have?”

“4!” I reply.

“Since when did a Pentagon only have 4 sides? Asked the teacher smugly.

Apparently “Well... Technically September 2001” was not an appropriate answer.

Three women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, are chatting

about their relationships and decided to amaze their men by surprising

them wearing black leather bras, stiletto heels and a mask. After a few

days they meet up for lunch and compare notes...

The engaged woman: The other night when my boyfriend came over he found

me with a black leather bodice, stilettos and a mask. He saw me and

said, 'You are the woman of my life. I love you.' Then we made love all

night long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I

was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat.

When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we made love all

night long .

The married woman: When my husband came home I was wearing the leather

bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as

he came in the door and saw me he said,

'What's for dinner, Batman?

It isn't easy for Jonathan Ross to ask directions to Guildford.

...Surrey seems to be the hardest word.....

I think I've finally cured the wife's fear of being buried alive.

...the muffled screams finally ceased over an hour ago.....

Woohoo, the king is back! And with some real crackers :lol: :lol: :lol: