Is it possible to do mod 1 by practicing yourself ?

Hi, so I can't wait to save up, need a bigger bike and things aren't going fast enough!! Is it suicide or with the right info can I pass mod 1 If I practice??

I hope it can be done, as thats my plan haha. I have heard of pleanty of people doing it by getting tips off the forum.other websites/youtube videos/parents who ride bikes etc etc

Hi, so I can't wait to save up, need a bigger bike and things aren't going fast enough!! Is it suicide or with the right info can I pass mod 1 If I practice??

Yes it can. My son did it with Mod 1 and Mod 2. Passed Mod 1 in 2 attempts and Mod 2 first time.

To be honest you'd be much batter off accessing professional training which would equip you with the skills necessary to stay alive on the roads, but it's your choice, as it was his.

Yes it's possible if you know exactly what manouevres are required, I was considering it but felt I needed practise to get some idea of what I was up against. I am glad that I did as I may not have passed otherwise - particularly in the speed trap/emergency stop/swerve. The 125s do take a bit of thrashing to get them up to speed in the designated space and for me it was worth the training, passed the test first time.

yes watch some videos on you tube and find/buy some police cones ect and head down to your local tesco/asda on a sunday evening and train yourself

Yes done mine and passed first time, I practised at work also. Couldn't fit the whole curve in but most of the end bit. Incidentally the Oxford Kassam couldn't fit the whole curve in either :roll: