Got a big grin!!!

Weeeeell...I PASSED!!!with 2 minors, one because i left on an indicator too long :oops: (switched it off!) and the other was not looking over my shoulder when i moved my bike 6 feet forward lol.

Did it on a different bike as the others who were doing theirs had been using the Gladius and were used to it but there werent enough for all of us, so i volunteered for a Honda CBF500 :| wierd gears!

The examiner said to me at the beginning ive seen all these papers before havent i and we had a bit of a laugh so i was quite relaxed through the test , missed my turning on the second part of the independent riding and thought id fail for that . got back to the test centre and he was filling in the paperwork and he said to me , "well im sorry to have to tell you that your invitation to the centres christmas party has been cancelled, youve passed", lol so happy!!!

Well done Lynn i knew you would do it... feels good dunnit.... bet ya gutted about the xmas party invite though :lol:

Totally lol

Thanks everyone really chuffed i passed now to concentrate on saving up, then got to sell my 125 to get my Bandit 600 :love:

Aaww that's great - really was 3rd time lucky!! :3some:

Cheeky of the examiner to start like that though. :cheers: :cheers:

I'd imagine it helped - a bit of humour always helps to ease your nerves! Mine walked in in his black leathers looking like someone from the Gestapo - was crapping myself before I even left the centre & things went downhill from there! :(

Also i just have to say a big thanks to all you guys on here for your support in all 3 tests lol which helped a great deal your all awesome :lol: