can you ride a 125cc bike when you have done youre cbtonaped

yes you can, stupid as it seems. if you haven't done a cbt yet though get it done on a geared. at least you will then have had some proper instruction on the kind of bike you intend to ride.

that's just my opinion of course :wink:

no you got the wrong end of the stick, my bike to be mot'd because its out of mot etc but i need my cbt first to get it mot'd. what im saying is my birthday is on the 31st and is it okay to do my cbt on a ped a few days before and then ride a 125cc bike on my 17th birthday ???/

Do it on the ped then you can ride yours when your 17. Dont know why people are saying to wait to do it on the geared. If you've rode geared bikes before then i dont see a problem at all...,

:stupid:

I did my CBT on a 50cc moped and now ride a geared 125. You do have to do your CBT before riding your current bike to the MOT centre, however you dont need a CBT to get it MOT'd, meaning if you have a trailer/someone else with a licence to get it there and back they will MOT it.

Also for the CBT itself you can borrow a bike from the school, although it will cost extra, but check with them as prices differ.

Hope that helps