I AM DRUNK THREAD!!!!!!!!

Takanta

wow thats so kool. i wish i culd drink my beers like tht lol. i can usually handle about 6 or 7 pints and then i just start dropin vom boms. vom boms jovi all over my mums nice new net curtains lol j/k. we should totes meet up and drain sum cups. 8-)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOOOOOOOOOOKIN DRUNK

10 pints and 7 vodka and oranges so far, Im a fooooookin lightweight this montth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dosen't seem like a lot to me. We're past the half way mark in the month and you've only had 10 pints and 7 vodkas so far? Yeh, lightweight :roll:

I love a beer but hate being drunk. Been sick due to being drunk countless times when I was in my 20s no I drink in moderation.

Through choice, I no longer drink alcohol.

Reading threads like this reminds me of the endless fun I am missing, NOT! :lol:

Never been one for the who can drink more competitions, i drink a drink because i enjoy the flavour of it not what it dose to me, yes i drink larger mainly because after running pubs i don't tend to trust other people looking after the bitter :lol:

I know people that can drink like you wouldn't believe and on the swing side i know others that after 3 pints are on there way home, as long as the company is good then any night can be a good night no matter what the alcohol consumption? :)

I don't drink or smoke or take drugs or eat too much unhealthy food or stay in bed late in the mornings or stay up late at night or listen to ear-blastingly loud music or go into night clubs ...

Never felt better in my whole adult life!

I have the energy and time to go biking (both motorised and pedalised), rock climbing, wind surfing, and just generally chilling out and noticing how beautiful and amazing this planet is.

A lot of people in the "civilised" West are culturally myopic and dead on the inside.

6 pints before the game. City beat Arsenal to go top of the league for christmas

a few pints after the game

Yep I'm a happy drunk :D

Notice the drunken mistake

Is it that you're not happy?

I don't drink or smoke or take drugs or eat too much unhealthy food or stay in bed late in the mornings or stay up late at night or listen to ear-blastingly loud music or go into night clubs ...

Never felt better in my whole adult life!

I have the energy and time to go biking (both motorised and pedalised), rock climbing, wind surfing, and just generally chilling out and noticing how beautiful and amazing this planet is.

A lot of people in the "civilised" West are culturally myopic and dead on the inside.

I drink, take drugs, eat too much unhealthy food and stay in bed late in the mornings. I stay up late at night listening to ear-blastingly loud music or go into night clubs.

But my cultural myopia means I forever hold my life cheap.

I work too much, smoke too much, drink far too much,

eat too much of the wrong food etc etc.

but I don't worry about it, I hold down a responsible job,

I have a reasonable standard of living and I will continue

to enjoy my time off to the best of my ability :cheers:

Well I was on a bevvie sesh from 12.15 mid day to 10.15pm last Saturday and nearly drank Huntingdon dry. I had a great time with my mates who did exactly the same.

My dad was famous for asking for two pints, paying for them and downing the first by the time they had given him his change, so I`ve had a good teacher :wink: GOG will confirm that. :D and his dad, my Grandad, was a drey driver for Huntingdon Breweries when they were massive steam engine driven ones.

Nowt wrong with a good beer, even if it is John Smiths whippet piss.

I work too much, smoke too much, drink far too much,

eat too much of the wrong food etc etc.

but I don't worry about it, I hold down a responsible job,

I have a reasonable standard of living and I will continue

to enjoy my time off to the best of my ability :cheers:

Ditto

I see no point in boasting about how w**kered I get.

I will usually have one or two beers or a bottle of red over a weekend (if that)

And only binge drink occassionally.

No medals for drinking lots, just liver damage, mental health problems, debt leading to homelessness and eventually an early death.

Cheers, merry Xmas 8-)

Like that sounds little excessive. and leaves me wanting to pick it apart but meh give-a-shit...

Here is me w/e drinking tally 55stella in 36hrs. Also my first 55 always hated it, but now i can ahppily say im quite fond of it... or at least will be once the hangover wears off! :cheers: :o :cheers:

All in all solid w/e and start to the Christmas/NY fextivities

@nman like your style mate! all day beerage FTW!

@nman like your style mate! all day beerage FTW!

Could quite easily do that every weekend at your age Borgy but tend not to now-a-days. :D

The old liver does ache a bit more afterwards these days.