Boycotting Happy Holidays

TC

Its Christmas, Happy Christmas. The reason we have a holiday in December is because its Christmas. Nothing more, nothing less.

Happy Holidays gets on my tits. So this year every product that is advertised with Happy Holidays I'm going to Boycott for a year.

The Jack Daniels advert. They build a Christmas tree out of barrels decorate it like a Christmas tree then say the only present to have under the tree is a JD.

WTF does the present symbolise ???? Where do they think the idea of giving presents at Christmas comes from :evil: :evil: :evil:

For that reason Jack Daniels is on my boycott list

If you hear any others please add them to the list.

Jack Daniels

Although for 95% of the population in this country, "Christmas" celebrations have almost nothing to do with Christmas. Hence, "Holidays".

Add to your boycott list anything containing "Xmas", 'cause it's pike-on-a-bike :twisted:

Its Christmas, Happy Christmas. The reason we have a holiday in December is because its Christmas. Nothing more, nothing less.

Happy Holidays gets on my tits. So this year every product that is advertised with Happy Holidays I'm going to Boycott for a year.

The Jack Daniels advert. They build a Christmas tree out of barrels decorate it like a Christmas tree then say the only present to have under the tree is a JD.

WTF does the present symbolise ???? Where do they think the idea of giving presents at Christmas comes from :evil: :evil: :evil:

For that reason Jack Daniels is on my boycott list

If you hear any others please add them to the list.

Jack Daniels

Most definately Trains and especially their drivers (because they're probably scrooge's anyway!) -

:lol:

And as Christmas, people should be worshipping rather than worrying about giving and receiving presents.

With it not being a holiday if you don't believe or worship.

for some of us its not a holiday anyway, next time your out at the bar guys n gals offer the bar person a drink, they will love you all night, nothing worse than being treated as a skivy thivk shit by a pissed up xmas partyer when its cos of the bar staff they are able to be having a good time.

and back on the tv thing, you always know xmas is coming by the increase in perfume and watch adds, like xmas is the only time people think about telling the time lol

And as Christmas, people should be worshipping rather than worrying about giving and receiving presents.

I dont believe or worship, but as its time off work its most certainly a holiday tbh I would swap the days off for free choice holidays.

Why the hell should christians get to decide who is on holiday or not?

The winter festival existed long before some random tools invented a story about immaculate conception. Invented it and them stole all the fun bits from pagans to spice up their rather drab and unsupportable tales.

I'll have my winter solstice, my holiday and not indulge in praise or lobotomised purchasing frenzy. Cheers.

:)

... some random tools invented a story about immaculate conception ...

If you're referring to Jesus being born of a virgin, then that's not the immaculate conception. If you weren't then my apologies... I'm on a mission to stop people saying 'immaculate conception' when they mean virgin birth! :twisted: I'm not sure why. Maybe it makes me feel clever :P

xkcd new suggestion for a mnemonic to remember the order of the planets:

Mary's Virgin Explanation Made Joseph Suspect Upstairs Neighbour

:lol:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/mnemonics.png

People are shit!

Why does xmas shopping turn people into mindless idiots!

:

Try working near a major shopping centre, I work near the white rose and the amount of muppets i see siting in traffic jams queuing for late night shopping to get into that place snarling up the roads is ridiculous dont know how they cba!

Even worse if leeds are playing at home :roll:

Forgive my use of the word xmas, I had a curry in one hand, keyboard in the other. :lol:

Walking down the Parade in Leamington today, people just mindlessly wandering, others with a mission, neither of them see you coming until you've walked into them.

And people in shops putting their 8 million bags down in the middle of a tight aisle and not noticing me stood there staring at them. :evil: