Maintenance at the Rally

megawatt

I'll be in the car again next weekend, so will be bringing my tools again. Does anybody need any work doing on their bike or need showing how to do any maintenance jobs? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yes please!!! I want to take apart and clean my carb (only the one) but have been putting it off in case I screw it up. I will happily do all the grunt work, supply cleaner etc if you are there to say 'that doesn't go there you plonker' & 'how the feck have you managed to do that' :mrgreen:

off topic a bit but

If I was coming/going this year I'd take plenty of dry wood this year, at least it will be dry & burnable

We can has fires?! :D

No Harry, only BBQs that are raised off the grass on stones.

Might need a hangover fixing on Sunday Alan....... :lol: :lol:

Good of you to organise this though mate......hopefully there will be a good few peoples that will take advantage of it..... 8-)

BTW....I DON'T need my baffles removing.....before you start waving that angle grinder around again... :lol: :lol:

I'd like to pre-order a repair job on arrival please. The exact nature of the job will remain a surprise, the bike tells me it has a it's got something special planned this year because it's so overdue a breakdown.

As such, please bring a hammer. Or maybe a skip.

LOL! I tell you something I might need, got a set of carb balancers? My neighbour has some, but he has gone into 'not answery door or phone' mode, which he does from time to time. I need to get a set, but probably not before next weekend. Would really appreciate a fettle!

I have some dodgy mercury filled ones that were given to me. Never used em and haven't got any inlet port adaptors. If you can get some adaptors for your bike , I'll bring the gauges? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: