TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

Wah delayed reply!

Got back to Brum about half 12, rushed in had a bath and then into the car to London, dinner with mum to turn around and head back to Birmingham.. Only to get stuck in a jam on the m40.. Home by 11, straight to sleep and up at 4 this morning to do some last minute cramming for an exam I have in about 10 minutes! Mad..

Was a great weekend, Loved seeing you all again and meeting the new faces I've enjoyed talking to over the net! The rideout was immense, thanks to the lot in my group, was one of the best trips I've been on! (Even with devs pulling us through the local town centres :P )

Going to London was depressing to go from Riding with you lot and seeing the derbyshire biking style (Friendly, polite nodders) to the tracky/trainer wearing morons, helmet undone and ragging there R6 to intimidate drivers.. Bah.. !

Cant wait to be back up along side you lot!

:mrgreen: Can't wait for the next one! x

Remy posted this on her facebook but I really think it deserves to be shared amongst the forum :mrgreen:

I wasnt around when he decided to sit on my bike so I'm not quite sure how he managed as I couldnt see a step ladder anywhere :up:

1025910_10151563475428542_2078563624_o.jpg.7bc6f00c9c0038424abc7cfa04b0bb6a.jpg