TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

TheMotorbikeForum 2013 Rally

When: Friday 28th of June 2013

Where: Lumb Farm Country Club, Derby Road, Marehay Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 8JN, Telephone: 01773 744299

What to expect

Camping

Beer

Rideouts

A good bloody laugh

Fancy Dress for those who dare! (Saturday Night)

Facilities

This is a lovely, well-kept venue - the owner is hospitable and used to accommodating Rallies & large groups. She is very flexible and will do everything possible to make our Rally an enjoyable experience!

With the exception of the B & B rooms (these are available to the general public to book too), the forum has paid for sole use of the facilities at Lumb Farm!

* There is a large, pretty much level camping field for our use, including putting up

gazebo's and having BBQ's

* We have use of a much bigger function room during the day as well as in the evening

(ideal if the weather isn't kind!). This room also has it's own bar.

* There is a bar lounge too, with sofa's etc

* There is a separate area where we can have a campfire, if we supply the wood.

* Shower facilities.

* Breakfasts, lunch & evening meals will be available at additional cost.

What it costs and how to pay The venue is already booked and paid for by the forum (as is the cost of a portaloo for night time use) and we have divided this sum by the number of people we hope will attend to determine the cost per person - any extra money raised will be used to make a donation to the venue for the free camping field as a thank you, and then forum funds

£13 per person (non-refundable) to be paid in advance by cheque, postal order, cash ( registered post recommended), £15 by PayPal (including £2 PayPal fee) Kids under the age of 16 are free

Please message me or Suesique for payment address,

As you can appreciate, the forum has already paid out for the venue etc so we would appreciate it if members can book their places as soon as possible.

You will need to budget for food and drink.

This will be our 5th annual rally we will have held and they are always a successful weekend.

As always the same rules as last year, as this is a licensed premises, you are not permitted to take your own drinks into the pub or its environs. You are welcome to drink what you wish on the camping field, but walking into the pub with your can of stella is unacceptable!!

Although at this new venue you are allowed to put up a gazebo if you like and BBQ's are permitted providing you don't burn the grass.

Any questions please PM me or any of the mods and admin team

[paypal][/paypal]

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey, this is organised :)

Put me down on the list... and can someone remind me in the new year so I can put it on the calendar and book the time off work please :D

Electric hook ups I think are a problem!

She's not keen due to past abuse, (by others not us)

I think we managed to talk her into letting us plug

the campervan in but I don't think there's any on the field.

Kids? I'm not sure, we didn't discuss it, We'll let you know :lol:

Me thinks I`ll stick to the tent, cheaper and I may fall out of a first floor winow if I go looking for a room. :shock: :?

or you book a room and we find you wandering the field at 3 in the morning looking for your tent :lol:

:seeya:

Ok :lol:

Yes kids are allowed, But! :lol:

Your own kids/immediate family only please,

And please remember this is a bike forum rally,

where adults can and will be having a good time :cheers: :lol:

Please supervise your own children at all times.

Great, can't wait, both me and Rachel will be there.

Stu, as per pm, as soon as I have the address for the cheque I will send it out.

Looks great and thanks for sorting it all out.

I missed out on the t shirt thing this year, how and when do they get sorted?

getting my karaoke list ready :cheers:

Whats the cost for younger children then?

And quite happy to take responsibility for my own kid, he is quite capable of understanding that adults do things they shouldn't and that doesn't mean he should copy them!

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Plus, by next year we will have a baby, so Tracy won't be able to come unless we can bring 'it'.

Whats the cost for younger children then?

I never really thought of kids that's why there is a big lack of info

But anyway kids under the age of 16 are free

I will update the first post when on the pc