Gloves advice

Hi all,

cbt (check), helmet (check), RST jacket (check)..... now gloves :)

I know what size glove I am, so I can go for anything off the net really.

I have been looking around and like everything else, you can spend £10 or £100's, however as I plan to do local and occasional riding I don't really want to spend £100's on gloves.

Second hand gloves don't seem to appealing to me (although I did pick up a used jacket).

I want something with knuckle and wrist protection. Trying to spend around £20-£25 on the gloves.

Any suggestions? Thanks

You might think that, but not all manufacturers use the same sizing. A large in one brand will be a medium in another.

Go to a shop and try before you buy. With your budget they won't be any more expensive in most shoops.

if you're in Leicester , get yourself to JTS and have a look in the shop, they often have good deals on and you can try before you buy..my advice would be buy the best you can afford ( but no harm in a bargain ) , your hands are kinda important

I would suggest getgeared.com

Same situation as you a month ago, got a cracking pair of arctic gloves for £35....(They are summer but you can get winter ones also)....delivery next day as well

Good luck!

Is there anything like sharp tests for gloves (and other motorbike gear)?

Thanks

I suppose you could look for reviews but its hard with gear just go by your own instincts and what your willing to pay.Most expensive gloves I ever bought were £45 as an example.

You might think that, but not all manufacturers use the same sizing. A large in one brand will be a medium in another.

Go to a shop and try before you buy. With your budget they won't be any more expensive in most shoops.

x2. I am a medium with IXS gloves, a large for Oxford gloves and an XL for Alpinestars gloves.

I'll tell you what, I went into dammerals once to get gloves. On one shelf there were some L's which were too small, the next shelf the XS were too big!

Doesn't even make sense