Honda varadero 125

Guest jjjones

Someone i work with thought it would be hilarious to put a twig in my motor oil after hitting him several times he told me it was around 6 inches long and about 1cm thick. ive tried getting it out but its just not happening came very close once or twice but alas it has beaten me. if i drive it to the garage with it still in is it dangerous? or shall i just ring someone up to collect it? this probably sounds ridiculous but i really do need some advice asap. Many thanks in advance, jack.

glad some of you think its funny!! :roll:

is the sump not removable? you could drop the oil remove the sump and fish everything out then get a quote off a garage and bill him for it

Sounds like your workmate is a prime candidate for "nob of the day"....... :roll:

Where abouts are you.....there may be someone off the Forum nearby that has some long nosed pliers or Spencer-Wells that could have a go at fishing it out for you..... :) Otherwise it could be Stu's suggestion of removing the sump pan if it has one..... :shock:

I would be getting them to pay for bike lift to garage, clutch casing off, New gasket and new oil. if they don't pay take him to small claims court. personally though I would have called the police for criminal damage, means you'll get your compensation quicker.

do not start the engine.