Woman Has Baby - A Nation Rejoices

Smokin Joe

Congrats to them and etc..

Just think I would have been alot friendlier towards the subject had BBC news every morning been able to talk about anything else.

Between half 5 and half 6 (My get up and wander round like a zombie before work time) I watch BBC1, normally a good mix of bit and bobs but this has been constant with occasional breaks for weather.

Bit much..

Happy for them and as glad as I could be for anyone that I've never met that there were no complications.. :)

Couldn't care less, I must be the only person in the country who has seen nowt on TV papers anything!

As for people camping outside the hospital ffs get a grip on reality!

"A future king becomes father to a future king..."

Yep, an many others will follow. I agree with you there they do need to get a grip on reality, it's nothing to get excited about tbh and nor is it something worth camping outside a hospital for either.