Happy Birthday to Karimura

rennie

thhank you guyyys!

aha yeah 22 now :/ too old.... jus too close to 30 and 40 and that....

Was a nice chilled day, hopefully get to do something more major at ze weekend!

What did you get?!?! *jumps up and down like a small child*!!

22...try being 29 as your next birthday :crybaby: ! Don't ever wanna leave my 20's!

thhank you guyyys!

aha yeah 22 now :/ too old.... jus too close to 30 and 40 and that....

Was a nice chilled day, hopefully get to do something more major at ze weekend!

What did you get?!?! *jumps up and down like a small child*!!

22...try being 29 as your next birthday :crybaby: ! Don't ever wanna leave my 20's!

aha nothing to do with my bike i'm affraid!, only need big bits like tyres and suspension for my bike, no little techy things :P

BUT i did get a tea set :D, gotta love them jasmine teas ^^

I had a still have the fear of leaving my late teens!,, still sad that it wont come back, mostly cus i get knackered already walking up the stairs

**good luck being 30, near 40 which is like retirement!**

aha nothing to do with my bike i'm affraid!, only need big bits like tyres and suspension for my bike, no little techy things :P

I had a still have the fear of leaving my late teens!,, still sad that it wont come back, mostly cus i get knackered already walking up the stairs

Retirement?! No more work?! Yes please! :up:

Omg I used to love jasmine tea when i was your age...now sounding even older! And by tea set, do you mean just teas or an actual tea set...like teapot and glasses? And if so were they made of glass and did you get the magical jasmine tea pods that have flowers inside them and they open up when you pour hot water in?! Wolls & I bought a set of all that guff for his godparents, they loved it but I was so jealous, wanted it for mooself!

God we're so cool! At least I've got an excuse for liking this crap..Im a girl! Whats your excuse, eh? :wink: :lol:

Retirement?! No more work?! Yes please! :up:

Omg I used to love jasmine tea when i was your age...now sounding even older! And by tea set, do you mean just teas or an actual tea set...like teapot and glasses? And if so were they made of glass and did you get the magical jasmine tea pods that have flowers inside them and they open up when you pour hot water in?! Wolls & I bought a set of all that guff for his godparents, they loved it but I was so jealous, wanted it for mooself!

God we're so cool! At least I've got an excuse for liking this crap..Im a girl! Whats your excuse, eh? :wink: :lol:

ahaaha :D we are cool

nooo not a set like that ; p, just a set like how china/japan make the art of making tea, just some cup, sith for the raw ingrediants to mix in and a big jug to make it in :)

I've never heard of a flower tea pod thingy >.<

I've never heard of a flower tea pod thingy >.<

Im not sad I'm not sad I'm not sad I'm not sad...

And...and.....you can get a glass teapot wit a tealight stand to keep it warm and little glass cups and EVERYTHING..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Luxury-Glass-Teapot-Blooming-Gift/dp/B000VICYAU/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1381180811&sr=8-26&keywords=flowering+tea+glass

:oops: :oops: :oops:

2087396037_Floweringtea.jpg.59f929a565d75d1b26ba2c8e491f54c8.jpg