Free Suzuki neck tube

Offer is back on

but...

Fill in the form below and we will pop your free genuine Suzuki neck tube in the post.

This offer is for invited persons only. We recently contacted selected Suzuki customers inviting them to complete an entry form to qualify for a free neck tube. This offer was compromised and promoted outside of the qualifying audience. If you have received the original email from us directly and complete the form you will receive a free neck tube. All entrants outside of this audience will not qualify for the offer.

https://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/motorcycles ... chmentform

Seems suzuki took all of our details and we wont be getting our neck tube.

Did they say anything like that on the form.... if not then are they legally allowed to do that? If a person stumbled on the link and put in there details they have done nothing wrong.

Guessing they will delete data gathered from non invited participants....

Rich

Of course they will use our details. But I doubt people read the small print, I honestly didnt and only have myself to blame for that. But then thats a marketers wet dream isnt it. A big shiny freebie title with a simple form to fill out, no loss to us right, Just them to gain from it.

They aimed for a mass amount of interest by showing the offer freely to the public. If the offer was only for pre registered people who received an email, then they could have easily sent those people a code to use on the site or access the offer through a log in.

Offer is back on

but...

Fill in the form below and we will pop your free genuine Suzuki neck tube in the post.

This offer is for invited persons only. We recently contacted selected Suzuki customers inviting them to complete an entry form to qualify for a free neck tube. This offer was compromised and promoted outside of the qualifying audience. If you have received the original email from us directly and complete the form you will receive a free neck tube. All entrants outside of this audience will not qualify for the offer.

I can feel the unleashing of Anne Robinson on Suzuki as this feels like sharp practice, why post the form on their website for any visitor to click when its only by invite via an email, I feel bamboosalling is going on :evil:

They want to watch it as my next bike might be something other than a Suzuki :booty:

Offer is back on

but...

I wonder if they'll bother to check. I mean they'll have to cross-reference the invited audience with the claims coming in and that might cost them more than the tubes are worth.

I might just put in another claim and see if I can get away with it.

They should still send them out... it's stupid, we would of had a bit more respect for that bike if we got our free tubes....

Now we don't get anything, what happened when tesco put them tvs up for like 50p? they all complained, then all got their tvs as it was tesco's fault. We need to do the same, their fault and they cannot go back to saying NO toys for us!

They should still send them out... it's stupid, we would of had a bit more respect for that bike if we got our free tubes....

Now we don't get anything, what happened when tesco put them tvs up for like 50p? they all complained, then all got their tvs as it was tesco's fault. We need to do the same, their fault and they cannot go back to saying NO toys for us!

They could give you a FULL refund!

M&S did when they sold reclining armchairs at 50p each