Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

Yeah.....glad that you and Martin were still there when we got there Darren..... 8-) It was a good laugh......and yeah, the burger sure hit the spot..... :wink:

Hope you guys got back ok......not so many incidents on the way back mate?..... :shock:

Didn't miss much, can't have been more than a dozen bikes there when I decided to head home at 20:15. Apparently it's the last time this year that the BBQ will be there, but they'll be doing baskets of chips hereafter in case people still decide to turn up.

Havnt been around for a while and pretty busy so apologies about lack of show on this and the meets!

My bike is getting lots of tlc after the trip so that's me also done till next year! Hopefully see you all then!

• 5 months later...

Might meet at the Marina and then head for the White Swan.......depending on how folks feel..... 8-)

Personally, I prefer the White Swan as the ride over is more interesting....... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...