Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

Hi guys if any one decides to go over to the marina any tue night ile come along as i can never find my way to conington and pref the marina anyway, be good to see some old faces before winter sets in, havent been out mutch this year due to ill health.

BBC weather says clear skies over Hartford Marina, Accuweather says some light showers around 5. I'll be going out regardless, need to get out of the house before I go mad. Still not sure when I finish work but assuming it's not too late I'll head to the Marina first.

WOW

Screenshot_2014-08-26-18-21-36-1.jpg.2f9dcda2252dfe8b7d39277919042713.jpg

Only one other bike here and no rider to be seen, so guessing it belongs to the staff. Hartford Marina is most certainly NOT back to former glory. Off to the White Swan I go, there might actually be someone else there...

White Swan was reasonably busy. Think quite a few of the Marina crowd now go to the Missing Sock over towards Newmarket way on a Tuesday night. Perhaps we could meet over there Darren. Roads not too interesting from our place though

I never felt that latterly we were welcome at the Marina. Was chatting to the guy who does the BBQ and serves at the White Swan on Tuesday.....he is actually interested in bikes and knows about them..... 8-)

I'll go where people want to meet up......but will likely end up at the White Swan at some point on Tuesday evenings..... :wink:

I do like the White Swan more than the Marina, I must admit. Not as nice as Papworth was, but not a lot of option there :lol:

Tempted to give The Missing Sock a look though. Not much of a ride from mine though, just around the ruddy corner on the A14...

I do like the White Swan more than the Marina, I must admit. Not as nice as Papworth was, but not a lot of option there :lol:

Tempted to give The Missing Sock a look though. Not much of a ride from mine though, just around the ruddy corner on the A14...

The Missing Sock has had a pretty good turn out from the times I've been past on the way the Conington. Not as much older metal though.