Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

Should have looked on here before you left Al, lot of us backed out due to being knackered, hot and in need of food and cold beer.

Catch up with the holiday gossip next week if not before, looking forward to hearing about Canada

Me and Rach was there Al :thumb:

Got there Just after 7, must of missed you

Was going to tell about my adventures around scotland guess it will have to wait

Suffice to say got home after 1500 miles with a slightly fading front brake, only to find oil everywhere as had thrown a fork seal, feel lucky....

Can't come tmrw I don't think

Cheers till next time

Off to reading tomorrow to run from reading to cambridge in a relay/group event over Wednesday night so not gonna be there tonight!

If you do spot a really slow mini bus and a few people running in front at any point tomorrow eve/Thursday morn give us so,e encouragement!

will be there if the battery has charged OK. Missed my ride into work this morning so looking forward to the ride out tonight.

According to sign on road. Hartford marina opens in August. May just be in time for a couple of meets there.

Nah, nothing much. Bloody good turn out though, so good that everyone started getting blocked in :lol:

I brought along a new face who may join the forum some time soon, that was pretty much all the excitement.