Cadwell Park trackday/meet

Mr Fro

Hello everyone!

There's a novice day at Cadwell on Thursday 24th July see here for £89.

There are currently 18 places available so I wondered if anyone fancies going as a group.

For those who haven't done one yet, the novice days are nice and relaxed and good fun with a huge range of bikes.

Plus, if we can get 5+ people going we can have a tasty little discount. :-)

Anyone up for it?

Cheers,

Fro

I Could probably get the day off but I'd need the following week to recover from riding that far there and then riding all day and then the ride back to start at half 8 the next day :crybaby: :crybaby:

As soon as there's one on a weekend I'll be there like a shot :)

:cheers:

Good stuff Deso - maybe you can lend Stu and Littlecat some of your days off. :-)

They would be quite welcome to a couple

I thought you'd done a few track days Mr Fro? Are you still eligible for the Novice days?

If you do manage to get a group just PM me if you need my details. Always nice to get a discount.

I've only done 4 or 5 and only once been to Cadwell so I reckon I qualify. :-)

There's a 10% discount for groups of 5+. Doesn't sound like we'll get there though but £89 is still a great price for a day on track.

ooh this is starting to look like it could be quite good fun :D

You going to book it up then? ;-)

Re: discount, it only works if the slots are booked in one go so someone would have to collect everyone's cash and make the booking.

Don't know if we can do that through the forum? Might be good for establishing a relationship with the company...

Too late then really as I've already paid.

Could be worth a phone call if we get the 5 to see if they can give us a garage to use. Giving everyone's names would confirm that we are a group and maybe even if we don't get the 10% discount for booking we may get the garage and group discount for any further stuff like tuition

I must be missing a few posts on tapatalk on my pad as I have just gone through the thread again and can't see anywhere that you and ohjay are going. I only thought Mr Fro and me where going.

Very strange.

Well it looks like it will be a good craic

we're not definites yet... depends if it looks like a big enough group for the discount... also depends on time off work, and whether funds allow.... and whether I can still sneak onto a novice day :D