TMBF Rally check-in thread

Bonniebird

Flipping heck Throttled think you will need another holiday to recover :D

Home, 12 hours in total. Loads of motorway filtering, so a car would have taken longer. Now in my pyjamas recovering and I still have a week off anyway. :D

Loads of laughs, seeing Abraxix92 in a dragon costume being sucked off by a basset hound that had creeped up behind him and got hold of his tail. Then Mya (Littlecat's daughter) exclaiming on seeing GOG in his clown costume "I am scared of clowns and that one has an axe"! Donnie Brasco is so bad at karaoke he is brilliant.

A super ride out with Yorbandit leading and Tango bringing up the rear. I was behind Ricky on his YZF 125 for a while and I clocked 87mph! It was great being at the back and seeing all the bikes in front winding down the lanes. I can official say I saw only one RTA law being breached and it was a minor one. The maximum speed was probably an error on my speedo 8-)

Huge thanks to Littlecat for adopting me and the food :cheers:

Everyone else, it was superb.

I can official say I saw only one RTA law being breached and it was a minor one. The maximum speed was probably an error on my speedo 8-)

which was the minor one, and nope, there was no speeding whatsoever :wink:

Glad you made it home sound!

Never asked, as you was behind me would the exhaust be too loud if pulled? :P

I can official say I saw only one RTA law being breached and it was a minor one. The maximum speed was probably an error on my speedo 8-)

which was the minor one, and nope, there was no speeding whatsoever :wink:

Glad you made it home sound!

Never asked, as you was behind me would the exhaust be too loud if pulled? :P

I don't know. They tend to check to see if it has a road legal stamp on it. It is rare for a stop to involve the correct sound equipment, as in I have never seen or heard it happening. The main thing is, will it through an MOT? If yes, tell the police that.

Just thought I would say that at the weekend it was the usual behaviour seen at every TMBF rally I have been to. We didn't behave any differently in light of you being there Throttled!!! :mrgreen:

Just thought I would say that at the weekend it was the usual behaviour seen at every TMBF rally I have been to. We didn't behave any differently in light of you being there Throttled!!! :mrgreen:

I figured that and look forward to next year. The bikes show how such a disparate group of people in terms of age, jobs, background can come together and get on so well. :D

I have been busy polishing out the scratches on the exhaust and GO ME you can barely see them now :cheers: . Only got to replace the clutch lever and I'm back to a lovely new shiny bike :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (till the next time .... :shock: )

Glad you got back eventually Throttled.....that's a fair old journey you made there.... :shock:

I am checked it on google maps, 1599 miles. The trip back from the relatives was 425 miles. Yesterday and today I am going nowhere, but back on it tomorrow. :D

I have been busy polishing out the scratches on the exhaust and GO ME you can barely see them now :cheers: . Only got to replace the clutch lever and I'm back to a lovely new shiny bike :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (till the next time .... :shock: )

Big relief. Its funny, now I have met you (and the others) I hear your voices when I read your posts :D

Big relief. Its funny, now I have met you (and the others) I hear your voices when I read your posts :D

And then with me you just picture me in my dragon onesie eh?

And then with me you just picture me in my dragon onesie eh?

Which considering what you did with that basset hound has caused me to suffer from PTSD.