Sunday 7/9/14: East London to Hastings via Tonbridge

Guest Phil Young

Phil - you might want to take your camera with you, there's something tasty you might very well like just round the corner from your meet point in Kent. :-)

...I'm assuming you're not talking about dinner... go on...

Oooooooooooooooh nice!

You coming along for the ride? I think I'll suss out access and come back another day but I have seen this a few times on well known sites and always wanted to go!

Now Millennium mills... that was a good explore!

Yeah, it's kinda been done to death on 28DL and the like - there's another, smaller place a bit further down the road but it's in pretty bad shape.

We must get together sometimes for more... I will be in charge of the photography, you can lead the way ;) :lol:

Are you saying my photo's are shite then young man?! :wink:

I'm off to a mates wedding this weekend - in Kent funnily enough - so there's no way I'll be able to join in the fun. There are a few more places that I've not put on PB as well - I'm quite happy to drag you round a few at some point if you can suffer it. :-)

I'll be there at 1600 or earlier if anybody local to me wants a rideout first.

Yes Phil, all the map coordinates I've posted are for the services at the end of the Pembury bypass, at Kippings cross. Used to be the Blue boys cafe, but shut now.

That was a wicked ride. Alan, you are the king of roads!

Joe, that was good fun opening up "on the track" bahaha ;) Those diet cokes though always get to me! After I filled up and you left I thought "I should probably go to the toilet one last time before home.... eh, I'll be OK until home" - then it set in as soon as I hit the M25. Believe me when I tell you the only thing that stopped me going on the motorway was knowing I'd have to clean my boots :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent day out!

My photo of the day:

14219_10154601142010305_2455907603863703490_n.jpg?oh=486f411d53b64a0547fe253a7b42c40e&oe=549156B1&__gda__=1420262540_3e56cefc051f36d3af238cd3d588d09e

And I think someone got me doing the wheelie:

10447027_10154256487650305_4823634180242869799_n.jpg?oh=7f4474688db9553de1436c2ffbb7a8c8&oe=54944F16

.......OK OK - I took this of some random rider a couple of months back :lol: