Saturday 13th September: B roads in Kent!

Guest Phil Young

Joe you've got it wrong mate...

You start early!!! It all starts with planting the seed a week before with something like this: "I think it's so good we have a relationship where we can do our own things..."

Glorian... you are not allowed to cancel. I will come to every house in Colchester until I find you and then chain you to your bike!

Does broken leg count? =D

Got my sat nav holder on the way so i dont get lost haha!

Something like this:

Clicky Here

Start at the 7diner, head west along the A25 - some nice villages to see with some faster sections,

Down the A22 - stop off at the Motorbike Centre and perv over some bikes,

Head East cross country through some crazy back roads. quite twisty, with mud and poo on the roads to spice things up a bit ;)

Finally cross over the A21, up River Hill with the nice grippy uphill chicane after the roundabout, before stopping off at the White Hart to discuss the ride.

EDIT: maybe adjust the route to travel further south for Megawatt - doubt he'll want to come all the way up north...

Not to much further south please already got a 2 hour(ish) ride down to where it is haha!

Not to much further south please already got a 2 hour(ish) ride down to where it is haha!

1h19m on Google maps (Colchester to Sevenoaks)

but if Megawatt's not coming (he lives way down south) and me not 100% certain yet, it might make sense to keep the route further north a bit...?

roads arent so good though.

Also, why not meet up with Phil somewhere in East London and ride down with him?

1h19m on Google maps (Colchester to Sevenoaks)

but if Megawatt's not coming (he lives way down south) and me not 100% certain yet, it might make sense to keep the route further north a bit...?

roads arent so good though.

Also, why not meet up with Phil somewhere in East London and ride down with him?

Easier for me to just go straight past dartford tunnell and down from there otherwise adds a lot more time going into london and i'm not all that keen on londons roads =D

Also i'm happy to come to where we're meeting originally just not much further if possible =)

Ok. Meeting KD79 at tollgate at 12:30. So once we fuel up and head off should be down there just before 14:00 =)

See you guy's then I'll be on a blue bandit looking confused. and Kieran has a red CB500 i believe.

If your open to offers I may well be able to join in, I've just got to see if plans have been made and then I can either meet in Kent or the Colchester group that will be passing by me so can hook up with Glorian & Co at the BP A12 Boreham :thumb:

If your open to offers I may well be able to join in, I've just got to see if plans have been made and then I can either meet in Kent or the Colchester group that will be passing by me so can hook up with Glorian & Co at the BP A12 Boreham :thumb:

the more the merrier!! tag along!!

Not a problem with me =) WIll PM you my number let us know before we head off and we'll come find you =)

So Phil, youre planning to put the route into your phone and lead the way?

I know the roads round there, but i'm crap at leading (too tempted to zoom off!) so i'll bring up the back to ensure we all stick together...

Yeah I don't mind Joe.

The sat nav indicates the bend for me which is quite useful so no biggie that I'm in unfamiliar territory.

A cornerman system may need to be utilised if the turnout is as it should be but should be a good ride by the looks of it!