Saturday 13th September: B roads in Kent!

Guest Phil Young

shall we move it to sunday instead??

http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =3&t=54287

Nope :)

I think now everyones arranged their saturday for this =D Also sunday's not good for me, gotta pack for vegas!

Indeed - we have 8/9 bikers all set on Saturday as a date. Changing plans now isn't an option...

Joe, have a wild weekend and do both! My wife is happy to have me for a whole day since I've been neglecting her recently for the bike I'm sorry to say :(

Just to remind everyone - 2pm at 7 hotel & diner here on the map :)

Good stuff! hope my battery isnt flat again like it was last week! i'll bung it on the charger just in case ;)

I have a kids birthday party to attend in the morning, so i might turn up covered in cake and icecream :?

Just seen this courtesy of Moo who wants to go! 2pm is a good time, and the meeting place is about 20 miles from me...

Is it cool if we tag along?

I will have bikermoo as a pillion so I need to know what sort of speeds you guys are going to be going as with a pillion I have more braking and accelerating to do on the 600 and like any right minded pillion she doesn't overly like it when I start chasing other bikes and scraping toes on bends. :wink:

If it's just fun and a bit of banter then we are green light to go :mrgreen:

Just seen this courtesy of Moo who wants to go! 2pm is a good time, and the meeting place is about 20 miles from me...

Is it cool if we tag along?

I will have bikermoo as a pillion so I need to know what sort of speeds you guys are going to be going as with a pillion I have more braking and accelerating to do on the 600 and like any right minded pillion she doesn't overly like it when I start chasing other bikes and scraping toes on bends. :wink:

If it's just fun and a bit of banter then we are green light to go :mrgreen:

It won't be a problem. She can jump on the back with me or Joe when we arrive :lol:

Just kidding, we'll ride to whoever is the slowest, if that's skill/weight/unforeseen bike issues, whatever. We'll work it out so everyone gets a good ride - I have a plan in mind ;)

Thats what i meant! But i didnt remember the name of the bridge =D It's not called dartford bridge is it?

It's called Queen Elizabeth II Bridge - I remember the evening it opened, my parents took us in pyjamas in the car - went through the Dartford Tunnel, then back over the bridge! :mrgreen:

You master - saw that place a few weeks back and thought I must go there. Oreo milkshake before we start I think!

Oreo f*cking milkshake!!!!!! This may have partially been what got me excited for the rideout... :wink:

It won't be a problem. She can jump on the back with me or Joe when we arrive :lol:

Hahaha, pillion whoring me out! :lol: I'm cool with whatever, maybe Fozzles could get a break from me kneeing him and grabbing him when I get The Fear! (I'm not too bad...I don't think!). Not rode pillion in what feels like forever - would be far too slow to join on my 125 :lol:

Just seen another asking to join...omfg this rideout is gonna be epic hahaha!

Bring your gopro's!

Awesome idea! Last time I wore it I was on the back of Fozzle's bike and it pulled my head back the whole time and was hella uncomfortable! Might try it in a different position this time - maybe on top of my helmet, see a lot of peeps do that in London.

WAAAAAH shoooo excited! Not been on a rideout since I mooooved from Cambridge in March! And excited to meet more forum members 8-) :bike2: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...really need a jumping for joy emoticon!

All are welcome! as Mooo says, its gonna be Epic!

Plenty of nice places to stop along the way - we'll pass through some nice villages, and ride some great roads.

It's not likely to be a crazy fast ride, and since i'm familiar with the roads round there, i'm happy to stick at the back to mop up any stragglers.

I'll get the camera(s) charged up so we get some footage of "the gang"..

Lol would have posted on this thread sooner but only just found it. Thanks to Glorian for telling me about it and I will be the one tagging along on my little cb500!

Hopefully the weather will be okay.

Lol would have posted on this thread sooner but only just found it. Thanks to Glorian for telling me about it and I will be the one tagging along on my little cb500!

We're holding you personally responsible for Glorian's attendance! Lol

See you tomorrow.

We're holding you personally responsible for Glorian's attendance! Lol

See you tomorrow.

Barring an act of god i will be there haha!!

Sounds like its gonna be epic with the amount of us going haha =D Got my satnav set up so i can't get lost! and my crappy £30 camera is on charge woo!

Sounds like its gonna be epic with the amount of us going haha =D Got my satnav set up so i can't get lost! and my crappy £30 camera is on charge woo!

Goes to show I haven't been on here nearly as much as I used to - but I can't believe you have a bandit now, Glorian! You were part of the Made Of Cheese moovement, now you've moved up in the world and got a Japanese 600cc?! It's not right! Hahaha :lol: :mrgreen:

And Megawatt - why aren't you joining us?!

Goes to show I haven't been on here nearly as much as I used to - but I can't believe you have a bandit now, Glorian! You were part of the Made Of Cheese moovement, now you've moved up in the world and got a Japanese 600cc?! It's not right! Hahaha :lol: :mrgreen:

And Megawatt - why aren't you joining us?!

Oh yes! Only about 2 weeks though! I powered through my tests like a boss =D

Getting my bike ready last little bits. Need to adjust rear brake after i f**ked around with its positioning yesterday it's not very strong. Then just test the sat nav and i'm good to go =)

Anyone know if John is going? wether or not me and kieran need to meet him.

Why does everything happen at the wrong time :scratch: Is it just me :oops: Yesterday and today have been manic so I'm just finishing off a couple of things and then stuff it I'm getting the bike ready WooHooooo :booty: If you see this before you get ready glorian I'll text you in a bit to sort out the meet time and place :thumb:

I will give G a prod to remind him thar we are meeting you :lol:

Leaving mine at 1145 to meet you Glorian.

Now gonna go prep bike.

Will be a good day hell yeah :cheers:

Edit dodgy spell check Glorian became Gloria lol

Why does everything happen at the wrong time :scratch: Is it just me :oops: Yesterday and today have been manic so I'm just finishing off a couple of things and then stuff it I'm getting the bike ready WooHooooo :booty: If you see this before you get ready glorian I'll text you in a bit to sort out the meet time and place :thumb:

No problem mate. Leaving tollgate around 12:30 so gimme a buzz before then =D

Don't forget waterproofs ! You never know!