MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

Can someone please explain to me the word careful, I know foolhardy and like a loon but careful? nope got me on that one :roll: :roll:

Nope lets all get there in one piece with our licences fairly intact.

See ya later :D :D :D

Can someone please explain to me the word careful, I know foolhardy and like a loon but careful? nope got me on that one :roll: :roll:

Nope lets all get there in one piece with our licences fairly intact.

See ya later :D :D :D

the stuff i got to carry dont think front wheel will b touching the ground

Right Just been to CMC to get a pair of Red Route kevlar lined jeans specially for this (well thats my excuse), just finishing loading the van and waiting for FC to arrive.

Willow and I will be available to start picking the lost ones up from about 1300 ish.

See ya all there, and please ride / drive safe

Awww see u soon :wave:

Everyone.... stu will either do a gallery section, or i will do it on my return and put a link there for all the pics, rather than have them scattered about.

Vicki

OK route planner done and it says 5 and a half hours to do 308 milesso here i come should be there in time for dinner (if it a late one)

so by the time im sorted here i reakon be about 9 before you guys see me

well feel free to phoen or text me on the way down so i dont get bored

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest philgale
messiest tent of the weekend has already been award to Phil... just ask him why ;)

:up: no idea what your talking about, my tent was brand new

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Great weekend :D shame about the weather yesterday but there ya go :( nice to meet a load of new faces, some very memorable (medtec, i will get you back for that rugby tackle :P) and old faces (Keef in school uniform! :shock: ) Josh had a fab time!!! Thanks to Hippy and Jase for beating him up in the bar, Jase for introducing him to how to look up womens skirts with a pool que :shock: and what WKD tastes like!!!! and Dutchy for being enlightened on how to play Top Trumps Joshs way, Houd for keeping me company whilst i was on baby watch duty when Josh went to bed at 10.30pm whilst everyone else partied :( and also Fallen, Houd and Jase for helping me put my mansion up with conservatory! everyone else, a big thankyou for making it a fantastic weekend :)

xxxxxx