Valentines day.

cockercas

What are you getting your better half?

There's two massive flower factory's about 2miles from mine and the polish will do me a huge bouquet of flowers.

Last year I gave them £20 and in return got £100+ of flowers (my ant is a florist). Fresh and lasted ages.

She's ill so I get to avoid the meal out :thumb:

We both agree it's a crock of shit and don't buy into it.

£50 for a meal that would usually be half that. No thanks.

Same. food is usually rubbish too as they're so busy. With a wedding to pay for it seems daft to waste a fortune. I debated one of those supermarket meal in for 20 quid jobys but have been informed that she has been the butchers and made a nice stew already.

It's a hard life. :up:

Going for a ride together, then having a themed picnic in Thetford forest. Don't fancy paying extra to eat in a restaurant that's more crowded than usual and rushes you out the door to free up a table! Plus I'd prefer to do something a bit special.

Tower of London and surrounding areas I have planned things but not on Valentines day as everyone and their mum will be there.

Have I suffered time dilation or something... It feels like 3 years have passed since the last Valentines day. It has been such a long year :?

We met on Valentines Day 1982 so we tend to make it a special day. A light lunch at a local Pizzeria, take her to the shop full of shiny things and then dinner at a lovely little Spanish restaurant where we are never crowded in, the food is sublime and celebrate our good fortune at having shared another year together.

It's enough to make you throw up I know, but we like it. :)

Offered to take her out for dinner but she said she'd rather have a £20 M&S dine in meal as eating out will cost double on Saturday. Bought the flowers in yesterday as working tomorrow and Saturday and want to use the bike to save time and money. Must get a card sorted today.

Nowt this year.

In the past I once took her (surprise) to Paris and got a lovely little hotel (suite and private lift) 'on spec', just off the top of the Champs Elisie. Booked a table at a 'closed' restaurant (through the hotel reception) and had a superb meal, entertainment and a fresh rose given her by the staff.

She was 'happy' for about 6 months after that!

:cheers:

I've just bought a card from the Tesco Express. Not just any card mind, a 'Luxury Card' no less. Smooth.

http://piclnk.net/joeman/Tesco_value_valentine_card.jpeg

I didnt see these..... Im going tesco! Leave one of those for her when i leave for work and wait for the you know what to hit the fan although she will prob love it

A hearing test and an eyesight test booked at Specsavers and then a dirty Domino's and lounge in front of the telly farting (at comedy moments) and drinking wine in pyjamas :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: ...day out next week though :mrgreen: - screw forced love day, gimme a nice weekend in, a takeaway and plenty of silliness thankyoooou :thumb: