Off to Cornwall in the morning ...

Phooey

... and I intend to enjoy a relaxing week with the family. Well, apart from the couple of days when I might get out on the bike. Oh did I forget to mention that the missus is taking the kids down in the car and I am taking the bike. :twisted:

... and I intend to enjoy a relaxing week with the family. Well, apart from the couple of days when I might get out on the bike. Oh did I forget to mention that the missus is taking the kids down in the car and I am taking the bike. :twisted:

Have a great ride & hols 8-) lots of pics of the bike with different background scenery plse :lol:

Going to Perranporth. Thanks guys. Will be collecting some tags and maybe a beer or three. :D

I'll try to upload tags as they happen ... assuming I can get an internet connection.

There go my plans to nick your bike while I'm in Bristol on business this weekend :roll:

Sorry, Ollie. If I had have known I would have gone in the car. :D

Had a great week. picked up a few tags too. :D All ten in Cornwall and four others in and around Exmoor plus one in Dorset. All in all a nice fifteen tag week. :)

Pics going up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
One of our new staff members went down to Cornwall last week for the first fortnight's holiday she's had in years. Two days in the mother-in-law died and she had to come back!

Oh dear ... Shit bit of luck.

Going to Perranporth. Thanks guys. Will be collecting some tags and maybe a beer or three. :D

I'll try to upload tags as they happen ... assuming I can get an internet connection.

Cripes! Used to live there...there is an internet cafe in town - if not, top of either hill.

Don't kite-board from the hill-top and down the dunes as it goes through the golf course and they get really, really annoyed! :lol:

Pasties from the Butcher by the crossing. Park in the square, or Budnick Road its' free and a few minutes from beach. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...