My gsr 750 has added 600 miles to its mileage.

Rattehund

Hi guys,

I'm selling my gsr 750 and I took a photo of the mileage two months ago, it was at 1017. I was preping it for someone to view today and it's now on 1628, and I haven't ridden in the last two months.

I have disconnected the battery and charged it. because I left the keys in it and got a phone call and ended up flattening it. But apart from that all iv done is run it outside the garage for 20 mins once a week.

Any help is appreciated as I don't have a clue how this has happened.

Cheers

Just press all the buttons in different combinations.....you'll get the right one eventually...... :wink:

I managed to change the temperature readout on my Speed 4 to Fahrenheit without realising once......when the temperature went through 150 degrees I nearly shat myself.....and the fan didn't even come on!! Fortunately I realised what had happened before I started dismantling the bike..... :lol: The thing is, there was no mention in the owners handbook about being able to change the units.......so I just pressed different combinations of the buttons until I got it back to Celsius. ..... :wink:

Internet suggests making sure you're on the odometre read out then press adj and select together for a few seconds?

Pesky technology - analogue dials don't have this problem ;)

Just press all the buttons in different combinations.....you'll get the right one eventually...... :wink:

I did this whilst riding once. I think I was tying to reset the odometer or something and all of a sudden I was doing 50 in a 30!

• 2 weeks later...

I did this whilst riding once. I think I was tying to reset the odometer or something and all of a sudden I was doing 50 in a 30!

That's just standard riding isn't it! :D