Paypal limited lift help

Classickid21

Hi

over the past couple months i have been slowly getting rid of clutter in my workshop and unfinished projects, Via Ebay and Gumtree.

i have had a limit lift email from paypal i have done everything i have asked to do. nothings changed i changed my account to my self employed business, thinking it might be that also from where customers have paid via paypal.

so since then the days left to complete there thing to lift the limit has gone down to 132 days, i have sent all the detailed wanted nothing changed i have emailed and i have called there silly robot, that is too much stress then they are worth, i have exceed £1859 in 6 months .... by the way i went self emp in August

Help anyone else had this problem, i pay all my taxes and fee's on time i have read online a lot of people have had the same problem but had no luck ??? help meeeee i am not a techy no good with comps etc as you can tell ^^ lol

This sounds like you've been scammed.

Don't give any details! Especially bank details. And if you have, change them RIGHT now.

unlinking my bank account right away and ill pop up to the bank soon as i get time thank you guys

unlinking my bank account right away and ill pop up to the bank soon as i get time thank you guys

Call your bank asap, tell them what's happened and make sure there aren't any transactions on there that shouldn't be! If they have your actual bank details then just unlinking paypal isn't going to stop them I'm afraid.

Hi

over the past couple months i have been slowly getting rid of clutter in my workshop and unfinished projects, Via Ebay and Gumtree.

i have had a limit lift email from paypal i have done everything i have asked to do. nothings changed i changed my account to my self employed business, thinking it might be that also from where customers have paid via paypal.

so since then the days left to complete there thing to lift the limit has gone down to 132 days, i have sent all the detailed wanted nothing changed i have emailed and i have called there silly robot, that is too much stress then they are worth, i have exceed £1859 in 6 months .... by the way i went self emp in August

Help anyone else had this problem, i pay all my taxes and fee's on time i have read online a lot of people have had the same problem but had no luck ??? help meeeee i am not a techy no good with comps etc as you can tell ^^ lol

First thing to do before you do anything too drastic is look carefully at all the emails you have received from 'PayPal', or whoever it may be.

Look at the source of the email so you can see the actual full email address it came from so you can confirm right away if it is a legit PayPal email address.

If it is, it still may be just displaying as that, but when you reply to the email, it would be sending to an alternative email address. Check the actual email address that you have sent the replies to as well (again, in the email source).

If it turns out that the email address(es) are not legitimate PayPal email address, especially the reply to email address, then contact them asap and inform them what's happened and they should tell you everything you need to do to protect yourself.

Hope it all works out ok for you.

Hi

First thing to do before you do anything too drastic is look carefully at all the emails you have received from 'PayPal', or whoever it may be.

Look at the source of the email so you can see the actual full email address it came from so you can confirm right away if it is a legit PayPal email address.

If it is, it still may be just displaying as that, but when you reply to the email, it would be sending to an alternative email address. Check the actual email address that you have sent the replies to as well (again, in the email source).

If it turns out that the email address(es) are not legitimate PayPal email address, especially the reply to email address, then contact them asap and inform them what's happened and they should tell you everything you need to do to protect yourself.

Thank you all so much, changed bank details and sorting things with Spoof Paypal, waiting on a reply to what happens next, i can't believe i didn't see it was a scam

They're getting a lot more convincing and if it catches you on the wrong day mistakes can happen.

Golden rule is never open anything from a link, log in to your account directly and see if there are any messages

Glad you're sorted :thumb: don't do it again ;)

Classic kid , if you send me your ebay username and password and PayPal password I can do a check on a special programme I have installed , no charge , happy to help :thumb:

Classic kid , if you send me your ebay username and password and PayPal password I can do a check on a special programme I have installed , no charge , happy to help :thumb:

Its good when the forum pulls together lol

Hi

Thank you all so much, changed bank details and sorting things with Spoof Paypal, waiting on a reply to what happens next, i can't believe i didn't see it was a scam

Glad you got it sorted mate.