5 days 'til test + get my bike!!

good luck with the test hope you pass as you have already bought the bike
They said they've no problem keeping it until I pass, if not I've got my ground anchor installed and chain + disc lock so guess I could bring it home

Yeh best of luck :thumb: what bike you getting.

Bought this Triumph TT600

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160225/cc9b9ae08be9f4c7658c72d574e5baa5.jpg

Got to admit, I'm 50 shades of jealous!

I tried to find a TT or speed 4 but ended up with another CBR600F. And always wished I'd given the Triumph a go!

Good luck with your test, be excited, but keep focused and just repeat what you've done with your teacher. Don't try to put any more effort than you would normally, as if you keep relaxed and focused you'll glide through the test. :)

Yeh best of luck :thumb: what bike you getting.

Bought this Triumph TT600

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160225/cc9b9ae08be9f4c7658c72d574e5baa5.jpg

Got to admit, I'm 50 shades of jealous!

I tried to find a TT or speed 4 but ended up with another CBR600F. And always wished I'd given the Triumph a go!

Good luck with your test, be excited, but keep focused and just repeat what you've done with your teacher. Don't try to put any more effort than you would normally, as if you keep relaxed and focused you'll glide through the test. :)

I couldn't get insurance under £1k on a CBR so this was an easy choice for me. This costs me only £447 on insurance. Thanks for the tips.

Not bad

I think I'm right in thinking you can hook up your TT600's ECU to a laptop and mess with the maps.

Get on some Triumph forums and see what's about, as once you start you'll learn what you like, then you can tweak the bike to match your style. It's a good feature if it does have it, as the rest of us have to shell out for expensive remaps!

I knew it'd be shit weather as soon as I passed! Luckily I've got all the kit and have had 3/6 lessons in the pissing down rain.

its gonna be 5°C which is tolerable for an hour or so but the roads are caked wit salt .. think i would be takin a can of wd-40 /gt85 or summit to use before i left westgate rd.....

anyway is it D&J your doin test wit ?

I knew it'd be shit weather as soon as I passed! Luckily I've got all the kit and have had 3/6 lessons in the pissing down rain.

its gonna be 5°C which is tolerable for an hour or so but the roads are caked wit salt .. think i would be takin a can of wd-40 /gt85 or summit to use before i left westgate rd.....

anyway is it D&J your doin test wit ?

Good tip , and yea D&J